she left me

by rowdy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• rowdy
    rowdy

tell me how a person could walk out of 23yrs of marriage and not think twice of family and grand kids, i left 5 years ago raised in it, abused, and molested in it me and my sisters for 18 years. I stood up a year ago and told mario moreno and bob johnson its a crock a year ago this month, trust me. they know me up there. thank god for barb, bill, and alan f they are good friends i was suppose to go with barb and joe to flordia this month but my wife thru a wrench in things, she told my 2 sons and dauhter she is going to have to quite associatng with them also cause they are apostate also. she left last tues and is living with a elder and a reg pionner,in the beach here. i am working on my bacholor degree now, and she told me dont do it for me ,jehovah will take care of me. amazing! but she will not read or watch any tv or news or deal any more with any thing that
    talks bad aganist jehovah. remember 1 year ago to this month she said i was lying about UN, working with rich from date line, peodihile issue that she had 2 elders come over for 2.5 hrs while i showed them every fact i had. they sat there and at end, said you have all the facts you will be a good lawyer one day.but remember jehovah will bring it out though. i am so sick of that saying, imagine what god thinks. by them throwing all this crap on his sholders. but as my wife was leaving i said what are you going to say
    when they put you on stand? she had no idea. thanks kim norris. its been a long time coming aganist wts, hope we can get them very soon one day sorry guys about typing. i cant tupe! thanks for reading

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Same boat different river-- Mine just tossed 16 years over the same issues.

you have stumbled into a good place here- stick around Bro!

HB

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Welcome rowdy, and sorry to hear about what you're going through! I've met Barbara and Joe and they are terrific people! Hang in there and again Welcome!

• out4good3
    out4good3

Mine is coming up on 20 years and although she stll goes to meetings and is a hardcore believer, I'm fighting to keep our marriage intact. Our comfortable truce is still holding at this time.

• ugg
    ugg

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( rowdy )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( hillbilly )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((Rowdy))) I'm sorry you're going through this.

• jurs
    jurs

I'm sorry Rowdy. How sad! We're here for you.

jurs

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Rowdy,

Sorry Big Guy. This happened to me after 8 years just last month. In fact, I posted a thread of the exact same Subject Line as yours. My wife in now in a psychiatric Hospital. Hope things can be worked out with your wife.

Yeru

• Skeptically Yours
    Skeptically Yours

Rowdy,

I'm sorry you're going through this. We're here with you. Once again, sorry you're suffering for another's fanatic ways.

Take care,

• sisteract
    sisteract

Wow, what a story!!!!!!! Sadly though yours is not an unfamiliar one. You've begun posting in a great place for support and empathy and understanding. Please know my thoughts are with you and your children, and I hope your wife comes to "see the light".

sisteract

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit