More Bloody Confusion....

by hillary_step 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scully
    Scully

Hi Lee:

What would be the most useful format/layout/wording?
    Please discuss this w/your colleagues and advise us.

I've been giving this quite a lot of thought in the past couple of months, actually, although I have yet to put pen to paper or start any documentation. I was initially thinking of a Powerpoint style presentation, that could be distributed on CD-ROM (via AJWRB for a modest sum). It would also be good to have some kind of "road show" where a representative of AJWRB would speak to hospital staff [doctors, nurses and members of hospital ethics committees] to discuss these issues - much the way the HLCs are using the WTS's "No Blood" video in an attempt to educate (for lack of a better word) doctors and nurses about the "benefits" of non-blood medical management of patients. Articles published in medical and nursing journals are an excellent resource too. It would be extremely helpful to have documentation from the WTS - from letters to congregations, HLC members, Kingdom Ministry articles etc - that identify the purpose of the HLC as a means of maintaining pressure on the JW to refuse blood. I'd also love to get my hands on some hard copies of letters from the WTS pertaining to the Bulgaria decision.

I happen to agree with you.

Thank you. I'll see if I can come up with some contact information, and we can discuss this further in e-mail.

Love, Scully

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello Lee,

If you have a 'safe' fax let me know and I will fax you the whole article ( 13pp.), or if preferable I can fax it to Simon who is a trustworthy conduit, and he can pass it along or post it.

Kind Regards - HS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey hillary_step,nice to see you on the board again...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit