Poll: Which is worse, Dubs or Morons???

by WingCommander 18 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Just a poll for today:

Which is worse, the J'Dubs or the Mormons (moroni)????

In my opinion both are pretty screwed in the head. But I have a friend who's boyfriend is originally from Utah. (Salt Lake City) Let me tell you, the things he tells us about the Mormons, their communities there, businesses, church, book of Moron, etc IS REALLY SCARY. At least Dubs use cars......not those queer little bicycles.

I never liked going door to door, there was no enjoyment in it whatsoever. Just an annoyance on people - an intrusion where you are not wanted. And let me tell you, thats how I feel about Morons or Dubs at my door. I feel like, "Who the hell invited you here?" Not me.

Mormons are a queer folk, though. While they look and act ok like dubs, they are weird from that book of Moron. And just last year, they "back-baptized" Hitler so that he could go to heaven. Yeah, you heard me, they baptized Hitler. (somehow) Makes you go, "What the Fvck???" One positive note about the mormons though........they have that nice sounding Tabernacle Choir. Dubs aren't even allowed to sing to loud, much less have any kind of chorus.

Your thoughts are welcome....................................

Wing Commander

• roybatty
    roybatty

I have yet to see anything that the JWs do that benefits the community (i.e. schools, food pantries, hospitals, etc.) Both have screwy beliefs but at least Mormons are willing to help more then just their own.

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

I'd hate to be mixed up with either one. Oh wait, I was mixed up with one of them! Well, at least the Scientologists have them both completely beat in the freako department.

• happyout
    happyout

Ok, you gotta tell me where I can get more detail on them baptizing Hitler!! Why would they want him to get to heaven? I thought they did not believe in heaven, but I'm not educated on their beliefs at all. As for comparing them, sorry, don't know enough. I just believe any "high control" group is bad news.

• rebel
    rebel

Mormons are definitely worse - I wouldn't have lasted one day without a cup of tea.

• meadow77
    meadow77

I'm with Roybatty. It seems that on a strange belief scale, the mormons are definitly leading the pac. Having said that, some very nice mormon boys helped me and a friend move one time. Heavy stuff too like couches, they wouldn't even let us help. I would never hope to become a mormom, but it does seem that they have the charity thing down.

of the "love mormons who come around on moving day" class

Edited by - meadow77 on 10 December 2002 15:58:51

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Since your heading is "Which is worse, Dubs or Morons", I have to go with Dubs. Even a Moron knows the world is not ending!

Though, I tend to believe that Mormons and Dubs are Morons.

• TR
    TR
    Which is worse, Dubs or Morons???

Same thing, right?

TR

• freedom96
    freedom96

I would have to say witnesses are far worse. At least the mormons help the community. They are not consumed with "being different." They celebrate holidays, they have social events for the kids and teenagers, as well as adult social events. They will serve in the military, and best of all:

ONLY 2 DAMN YEARS GOING DOOR TO DOOR. THAT'S IT! YOU ARE DONE!!

Yes, I agree many of their teachings are weird......

• Iwasyoungonce
    Iwasyoungonce

Dubs want to control your head more and break up families.

Morons contol you physically more but centralize strong family.

It does not matter though. ALL authoritarian contol groups hate me. They see my not letting them contol me as pride. 2000 years ago a guy had the same problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit