everone is in confusion

by zolensky 55 Replies latest jw friends

• zolensky
    zolensky

i joined this site last week hoping to meet people that would steer me back to the organization. instead the people i have talked to her are all trying to tell me too see the light and get out of the organization. in my opinion, not that it matters, i really think that if a person had the truth deeply ingrained in them, they would never leave the truth. i am no perfect, in fact i havnt attended a meeting for three months.the difference between me and other people who are confused or out of the organization is that i know im wrong and i do want to get back in..everyone else seems to be blaming the organization and the elders and everything else...i don think it is that hard to see that all those who are outside that claim to be happy are only that way because the world is appealing to their physical pleasures and lets them do what they want to. don get me wrong-i do a lot of things that arre considered wrong in the organization, and right in satans world, i am not any better than anyone else out there. i jus really believe that good things come to those who wait, and all those critics out there who blame the organization are so engrossed in their own world and lifestyles and are not willing to sacrifice in order to be perfect. im sorry but it is really sad.every organization has rules and regulations. the organization actually carries out these rules, and even though we may not like them, it is in our favor that we live up to them. i feel sorry for those who cannot see that. don get me wrong, i am weak...jus needed guidance to be stronger..too bad im not finding it here.

• link
    link

Boy! Have they done a good job on you????????

Welcome and hope you recover soon.

link

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Unfortunatly, there's not much to guide you back to, when you consider the UN Scandal, pedophile issue (which Witnesses love to deny exists), the fact that they can renig on any prophecy with two words "new light". New light is old mistakes, and that's about it.

Then there's the ever present blood doctrine, which has more holes than a colander. Then disfellowshipping----as corrupt a doctrine as there could be. It is nothing more than a powerplay in a political move within congregations.

There are other issues, but I'm sure others could expound on it for you.

If you have the chance, fade away from the JWs before you learn about the corruption the hard way.

Good luck,

ash

• Valis
    Valis

Weak is right and so is your reasoning. If you really want to be a JW then you should probably steer clear of this site. We are former JWs for the most part, and much happier for it. Surely by reading what is available here you recognized that this is not a pro JW place.

i jus really believe that good things come to those who wait, and all those critics out there who blame the organization are so engrossed in their own world and lifestyles and are not willing to sacrifice in order to be perfect.

Keep waiting on Jehovah and see where it gets you...Oh and even thinking you can attain perfection is indeed another sign of delusion.

We're more than happy to help you ease your way out of the org, but not willing to listen to someone tell us how worldly and selfish we are. Tyr telling that to people who have lost family to shunning or even death beacuse of idiotic policy imposed on all Jehovahs Witnesses. Try again or get bent.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Why would you want to be steered back into that abusive, pedophile protecting organization? Seriously though, being steered back into the borg is like being steered into a brick wall. There is life after the WT, and life more abundant!

• Mackin
    Mackin

...jus needed guidance to be stronger

Hey there zolensky,

We'll give you guidance to be stronger...a stronger apostate

that is.

You are obviously still plugged in to the Borg collective. Like Valis says, don't come here and tell us we're worldly & selfish. Thats arrogance in the extreme.

Mackin.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi zolensky,

What would I have to write to you to steer you back to the organization?

If that is what you want, I will be happy to try.

gb

The Way I See it http://www.freeminds.org/buss/buss.htm

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

You said:

. i jus really believe that good things come to those who wait, and all those critics out there who blame the organization are so engrossed in their own world and lifestyles and are not willing to sacrifice in order to be perfect. im sorry but it is really sad.every organization has rules and regulations. the organization actually carries out these rules, and even though we may not like them, it is in our favor that we live up to them. i feel sorry for those who cannot see that. don get me wrong, i am weak...jus needed guidance to be stronger..too bad im not finding it here.

OK. Try to say that to the Silent Lambs. Or to those who lost everything because they were coerced to pioneer because they thought the End of the System would come in 1975. Or to those who were told not to go to college and struggling to survive - just to name a few.

If I have to wait for their spiritual light to get brighter to know whether I can call the police if my child gets molested, I say that light is toooooooo dim to guide anyone's spirituality.

If I have to be "a modern day prophet" without my intention and get proved to be false and embarassed by my spiritual guides, I say it's time to fire them and maybe sue them for misrepresentation.

If those "spiritually annointed ones" couldn't see what a mere teenager could see, that one needs to go to a college for better job, I say those "annointed ones" are real example of what Jesus said, blinds guiding blinds.

And if those "annointed" are encouraging "hatred" toward anyone who is not in the organization, going as far as breaking up families, I say THAT ORGANIZATION IS NOTHING MORE THAN A CULT.

• Xander
    Xander

Multipart response, but needs feedback. Please answer:

the difference between me and other people who are confused or out of the organization is that i know im wrong

According to who?

• Voyager
    Voyager

Dear confused:

If you really want to get back in, as badly as you say you do, then quit missing so many meetings, and spend more time with your Bible, instead of your computer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit