Jw kids setting off fire alarms in hotels

by purrpurr 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• violias
    violias
    I recall in the mid to late 90's I was at the big convention in Ft. Worth. I heard from one of the attendants that a bomb had been called in but,,,, not to tell anyone. I later confirmed it when I spoke to the keynote speaker.-- he and his body guards said to not say anything and how did I know anyway?? Jws can't keep secrets. I always think back to that and wonder who makes these decisions for so many people.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

steve2:

"One sister adorned in a very revealing miniskirt who was about to do her part on the Ministry School..."

They should have let her wear that miniskirt and then put a fan pointing in her direction.

• Sabin
    Sabin
    Esse quam Videri, that pic sent a chill down my spin.
  • Pete Zahut
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Show some pics of the "sisters" at the Scotland event, inquiring mind want to know

Snakes

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Theres a Myth among JWs..

That JW Children are the Best Behaved..

The Truth Is..

................Some Jehovahs Witness Children..

.......................ARE ROTTEN LITTLE SHITS..

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01130/portal-graphics-20_1130664a.jpg

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    I second what another post said above; that being, that JW kids I went to school with were 10x worse than my "worldly" friends. They acted like little angels at the meetings, but at school were just the worst. Some of my classmates who knew me well, didn't believe me when I confided in them that so-and-so was ALSO a JW like myself. They thought I was nuts, because that kid was too bad, or too off the wall to be some goody-goody religious whack-job like myself!!! And once, when one of my friends confronted the other JW to ask if it was true (them being a JW), the JW kid flat-out denied it! My jaw was on the floor!!!!!! But then again, by the time I hit 7th grade, I myself stopped being recognized as a JW. In fact, I was embarrassed and hoped that most people would forget I was that weird kid who didn't celebrate ANYTHING or even their birthdays. Of course, a lot of people from primary school didn't forget. It was horrible. The JW kids were also the first to go freakin' crazy in the teen years.....acting out, rebellious, manipulative, hateful. Did I mention something like 80% of the kids around my age left the religion in their teens, never to return? Only the most brainwashed and die-hard, or the most controlled by parents stayed in out of loyalty or stupidity. Not me!
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN
    I thought this was really funny and typically kids stuff - Naughty... sure - but hey - We are ALL human !
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    I know a sister who teaches piano and she says that the non-JW kids are much better behaved than her JW students, Interesting, but not surprised.
  • neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Off the top of my head, I can think of five JW contemporaries of mine who have been imprisoned or are currently serving a jail sentence. I can probably think of a few more if I spent some time on it. And that's just from the same immediate area that I grew up in.

On average, the Witnesses weren't any better companions than a randomly-selected group of "worldly" classmates would have been. In fact, they were probably worse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit