San Diego - Recovering & EXs - Please Post

by DamnedAt21 10 Replies latest jw friends

• DamnedAt21
    DamnedAt21

I am fairly new to the San Diego area. Being part of a large, well known JW family, my DFing was very difficult to deal with. I was DFed about 2 years ago, and I am still having serious problems with the family. I would enjoy meeting some local people who are in similar situations. Especially the younger crowd, 18 - 30 or so. Maybe we could schedule a San Diego EX - JW Meet. Please post here if you are from the area, and feel free to email me. Let's see how many we can get from the area on this post, so other San Diegans can refer to it. Thanks everyone, look forward to hearing from all of you.

- the mysterious ex- j dub

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hope you find some-Sorry we are in Canada....good hunting

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Maybe we could schedule a San Diego EX - JW Meet. Please post here if you are from the area, and feel free to email me.

Up until recently, I lived most of my life in San Diego, but I'm not there now and likely won't be back until after the first of the year. There are two great places to have an apostofest: Croce's or Corvette's.

Farkel

• caligirl
    caligirl

Hello Damned -

Email me if you want - my better half and I are in the area. Always nice to meet new friends!

Cali

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

My husband and I live in the San Diego Area. I would love to meet people in the area. We are 25.

Edited by - Scarlet on 9 December 2002 17:10:2

• James2300
    James2300

Hey Damnedat21,

I'm new to San Diego too and left about a year ago. It's been really hard starting over. Anyway, I'd love to connect with anybody in the area who's going through this too. Send me an email if anything get's planned. (Btw, I'm 24.)

Thanks,

James

• Farkel
    Farkel

: My husband and I live in the San Diego Area. I would love to meet people in the area. We are 25.

I should introduce you both to my two oldest children, but they are 5-8 years older than you both!

Farkel

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

I grew up in East County, but I live in San Diego now. I wonder if I've heard of your family.

• DamnedAt21
    DamnedAt21

Thanks for posting guys, keep it going.

You probably haven't heard of my family, they are big in the North West (Eastern Washington).

Also, I would really enjoy meeting with some of you. Someone should think of something fun (like that's hard in San Diego) for us all to get together and do. I'm totally for it. Just post some ideas here, and we'll also start exchanging some email. Maybe we can all get together sometime at the beginning of the new year. 1st week of Jan. maybe??

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I'm of the 18-30 crowd. I live in the Inland Empire. About an hour and a half north or SD. I'd love to come down

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit