I put up my first ever Christmas Tree

by Mackin 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Mackin
    Mackin

Wooo Hooo.

It's got lights, tinsel, and a big pagan star on the top.

This is cool fun. Got to go wrap some more pressies. I'm like a kid again.

Mackin.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Today I handed out Christmas cards at work. It's only the second time I've done this, and I found it to be so much fun. I even said outloud "This is so exciting" I'm like a little kid too, hehe.

I haven't started wrapping any pressies yet. I've got some for the Xmas Wishing Tree at work so I might do them tonight, so that they're out of the way.

*For those that might be wondering, a Xmas Wishing Tree is when you get a sticker-label that states the child's gender and age (but not their name). You buy a present for that child, and you wrap it up anonymously and leave it under the tree to be collected by the charity (this year it's the Salvation Army).

• Debz
    Debz

Congrats

I remember the firt time I did that ..was sooo...normal..lololol

Enjoy!

Debz

• Mackin
    Mackin

LOL Debz.

It's been big fun the last few years finding out what "normal" actually is.

I'm having a blast!!.

Mackin.

• Debz
    Debz

And you shall continue to Mackin..its like being a kid again....as I said enjoy thats what its about!!!..debz

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

.....big pagan "star" on the top....

You got a picture of Beck on top of your Christmas tree???

• Debz
    Debz

God you get around refiner...and I think Beck might like to hear that - perhaps its a refiner on the top.....

SEE ya round........Debz

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

My tree has a Refiners on the top too, I mean a star!

I love my tree...except yesterday I found a dirty great big spider sitting on the star...ewww...kinda gave me the heebie jeebies....

Happy Holidays all you normal folk out there

~Beck~

• Mystla
    Mystla

I just finished putting up my first tree, too! It was sooo much fun! Lol, my boyfriend wanted me to put it all up, since I'd never done it before... but after the third or fourth time I said "UM.... what do I do with this?" he came over and helped me Haven't bought presents yet, but since it's just me and him, it won't take long!

LOL, I bought cards today, can't wait to hand them out....

Misty

• Debz
    Debz

Oh Yuk Beck...hate spiders...not a good look on an Xmas Tree...ahevn`t put mine up ..my 17 year old son is devastated!!!!! Cheers y`all Debz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit