DFd for gluttony

by Tyler_Durden 38 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    You are playing with fire, because believe it or not many local bodies of elders are composed of decent hardworking family men (and admittedly I speak only based on observations from my local community) who abhor the thought of having to disfellowship anyone!

Riiiight...that's why, as many here will attest, the elders are nowhere to be found when people or families are having serious problems and need spiritual help. But if they hear someone may have committed a disfellowshipping offense, they're johnny-on-the-spot, even tracking down people who havent seen the inside of a Kingdom Hall in years! I don't know how it is in your congregation, but if it's as you describe, it's certainly the exception, not the rule.

Even as a brainwashed, totally believing dub, I used to lament the fact that the elders spent so little time keeping the congregation strong, and so much trying to keep it "clean" (Which, as we now know, it isn't anyway).

• hippikon
    hippikon

Why glutony - Why not dob in you wife for giving you a blow job and tell them you enjoyed it and ain't repentant

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

You're up late tonite, Hippi.

Go to bed!

• Tyler_Durden
    Tyler_Durden
    Surely you wouldn't go to these grotesque extremes to be the "first" to get DF'd for gluttony? If so then you might be suffering from mental illness without knowing it, and the elders might succeed in having you committed to a mental hospital for psychiatric observation if you succeed in "convincing" them in an attempt to get DF'd.

eh? where'd you get this crap from??

Tyler

• hippikon
    hippikon

Yes Dad

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

"O I N K"

LOVE

ORANGEFATCAT.

Edited by - orangefatcat on 9 December 2002 16:48:31

• Farkel
    Farkel

Uh, Ozzie,

: You're up late tonite, Hippi.

: Go to bed!

You said this twenty minutes after he said what he said!

Farkel

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

According to the WT gluttony has nothing to do with body weight and body size....they refer to pagan roman practices as gluttony...so you will need to dine on blood sausage and other forbidden nasties and then lie back on your cleopatra lounger with a feather and tickle the back of your throat before bringing it all back up like a fountain with all the colours of the rainbow spraying your guests...before starting again on the next dish.

In between meals you should invite your fellow guests to indulge in a roman orgy...toga toga!!

Then again...you could always DA yourself and save yourself some dignity.

~Beck~

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Then again...you could always DA yourself and save yourself some dignity.

Nah, the Roman orgy sounds more fun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit