war in Irak

by happy man 33 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

It look like Busch is going to start war, sad, and unbelevebel that he dont listen to peopel who warning fore the consquenses, this could be the start fore something wery bad, war against musslim an christans all over the world.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/08/international/middleeast/08MILI .html?ex=1039928400&en=5ddab7815da6ba8a&ei=5062&partn er=GOOGLE

• hippikon
    hippikon

Looks like sadam has weazeled again - 10,000 page smoke screen and an I love you message to all arabs.

• Iwasyoungonce
    Iwasyoungonce

I agree that this is a powdercake Happy man. But it is really too bad that Iraq has such a bugger for a leader. I for one will not miss hearing his name. This has been going on since at least 1991. It is not begining it has been on going. I would like to see this resolved one way or another. And as for the Muslim/Christian or Muslim/Jew or Muslim/Muslim fighting um.. It is not going on all over the world now?

"Unreasonable men make life so difficult"-Blind Fury

• logical
    logical

bush will bring destruction upon us all, for no real reason, if he continues this stupid game. I really dont think Iraq are hiding anything. So it would be totally understandable they would want to attack the west who hit them for no valid reason. Bush & Blair should be the ones to be assassinated if anyone must be, they are far more evil and twisted than Saddam is. However murder is wrong, I just think they should be relieved of their power and money and be forced to live on the other side then see how they like being oppressed by so-called liberated western leaders.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Amen logical!

• Satanus
    Satanus

I read that the inspectors use things like traffic jams and flat tires as excuses to make accusations of lack of cooperation.

SS

• Rogue_Protecter
    Rogue_Protecter

Maybe I am just a stupid Good'ol Boy from the south and am just dumb as mud . So can you explain what you mean by

Bush & Blair should be the ones to be assassinated if anyone must be, they are far more evil and twisted than Saddam is. However murder is wrong, I just think they should be relieved of their power and money and be forced to live on the other side then see how they like being oppressed by so-called liberated western leaders.

Far more evil and twisted? Oppressed by western leaders?

All goverments hide things thats the nature of the beast..It is how they use it and what there leaders are capable of that makes things dangerouse..There oppressed due to there on faults they spend more time trying to kill everyone for not thinking the same than they do trying to make life better for themselves..

• Undecided
    Undecided

How did you get the name Logical????

Ken P.

• happy man
    happy man

I want to give you the wuie of europe, and here is a lot of peopel afraid fore US acktions, and fore that this will be a dissaster fore the world.

I saw on Tv today that Bush have very bigg problems widh the ekonomy, the war cost enormus money, who comes that when it is arms and war, nowan complain, but when it is wellfare and help to pore peopel, then the gowermet have no money, take care of yourself is the messege, as i see it, and some of you say US is the best country inn the word, perhaps fore the rich one, peopel like mee widh ther one company, but defently not fore the peopel , who are sick and have no work.

sweden use to bee pro US, but I think this are going to change if they paly world police, and bomb foren countryies, who never have done anything against US sitisens.Never forget that US NOW is terror bombing Irak evry night and several innocent peopel are killd, as we can read in Sweed newspappers.

what happend if Irak was bombing areas in US evry night, and kill people, you guys must think a littel here, what happend, is it warpropaganda who twisted your minds so much so you can aceppt this terribel things, or is it something else?

as fare as I now Irak have never atack US, they have misstreated ther one people, but if US must ackt in evry case when goverment misstreat peopel, they sure have a big work in a lot of countryies, even in ther one backyard, i think.

Yesterday i hear from a friend who have a contakt widh a former US submarine officer, he said to her that Bush is a typical Texas wild west cowboy, who like to use wild west aktions, and he dissagre coplitly widh hes aktions, so some have a littel sens left.

perhaps hard words , but from our point this war is complitly unessesary, and very dangerus, fore all of us, perhaps most fore the world ekonomy, dispite all lives who going to bee lost.

Never forget when i was in New york and in evry corner read a lot of names of this young man who was killd in a country fare away, and fore what reason ?

I hope that man learn some time, that war is no solution to bad things, it is doing things much worse.

Only look to Israel, dissaster is the result.

widh love from HM

• happy man
    happy man

"Ilam, Dec 7, Iraq confessed that it has used the chemical
    weapons against the Iranians during the 1980-1988 war that killed
    hundreds of thousands people from both sides.

In an interview with Swedish state-run TV, Iraqi Deputy Prime
    Minister Tareq Aziz said on Saturday Baghdad was in some sort forced
    to use chemical arms against Iran.

The Iraqi radio which could be heard in Ilam said Iraq had to
    recourse to the chemical weapons to defend itself against Iranian
    troops.

He said Baghdad had not used any chemical weapons in its invasion
    of Kuwait.

Egyptian Institute for Strategic Studies previously confirmed
    reports that Iraq has used some eight kinds of chemical and biological
    weapons against Iran during the eight-year war between the two
    neighbors.

Iraq's Azadi Radio quoted the Egyptian institute as saying that
    sample-taking from the weapons employed by Iraq against the Iranian
    forces during the war revealed the fact that Baghdad used chemical and
    biological poisons such as sarin, anthrax, taphoon, kangrin, etc.

Reportedly, Baghdad had earmarked huge budget for developing its
    chemical and biological weapons programs.

The same source said that the United States was well aware of the
    Iraqi chemical and biological weapons programs against Iran.

Iranian troops were subjected to poison gas attacks during their
    1980-1988 war against Iraq as orders were issued by Iraqi President
    Saddam Hussein on the use of chemical weapons against the Iranian
    forces.

It is a proven fact that the Iraqi president has not hesitated to
    resort to chemical weapons during the 1980-1988 war between Baghdad
    and Tehran.

On October 3, Former US President Bill Clinton said the West was
    silent when Iraq used chemical weapons during its 1980-88 war against
    Iran.

A dossier produced earlier by Labor MP Alan Simpson and Glen
    Rangwala of Cambridge University, said that the US Secretary of State
    at the time acknowledged reports of Iraq's use of chemical weapons as
    earlier as 1983 and that this was confirmed by a UN team in 1984.

The US administration provided 'crop-spraying' helicopters to
    Iraq, gave Iraq access to intelligence information that allowed Iraq
    to 'calibrate' its mustard attacks on Iranian troops (1988), approved
    technological exports to Iraq's missile procurement agency to extend
    the missiles' range (1988) and blocked bills condemning Iraq in the
    House of Representatives (1985) and Senate (1988), it said.

The evidence shows that "Iraq has never used chemical weapons
    against an external enemy without the acquiescence of the most
    powerful states," the dossier concluded.

-"an interview with Swedish state-run TV"- "

I found this stuff, could be intresting in this topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit