If we had a party , what would you like to do?

by LyinEyes 28 Replies latest jw friends

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

I'd like to play nekkid twister with all the ladies. Well, the single ones anyway

Anton

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Please no one invite Phinehas, Numbers25:7,8 lol.

Let's all of us guys, set back and watch jello wrestling,see how many women can tie a knot in a cherry stem, lots of dirty dancing, the bump and grind. And all of us guys can have a pissing contest and a contest to see who has the longest Johnson.

And we can invite Jesus , in case we run out of wine!!!!!!!!

Sit back and wonder if the 12 were boozers?????

• bay64me
    bay64me

WILD TURKEY!!!!!!!!!! EH??????

An ex jw meet up is maby a litle bit more than I bargained for!

Ah well, maby I should relax and be taught a thing or two?

• seven006
    seven006

Thinking about being in a large room with a bunch of exJW's makes me thing about putting roller skates on. Count me out.

Dave

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I like the idea of WatchTower Survivor idea, but not the idea of any one going off with anothers mate, other single couples thats okay. We don't want to hurt anyone, cuz we know many are still recuperating from the lousy Borg. I am all for fun food and booze roasting a piggy, and being around a camp fire telling stories to one another. Swimming, games, sound great, charades are great, solitutude with oneself or just talking one on one with a friend. Some have stronger personalities then others some are shy some are just party animals like moi. I love everyone. So your idea is great, within certain limits.

Love Orangefatcat

• Francois
    Francois

How bout we get out a quarter and play Flip Strip. It's like strip poker, only faster.

Or strip Trivial Pursuit?

How about Stump the Chump, played in the dark. I put my hand on some portion of anatomy and If I guess what it is, I can have it, up to an hour and a half?

Well?

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Oh my,,,Are buckets of soapy frogs involved in this?,if they could be,how much is the air fair..

Take care,

Rich.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Excuse me,

seven006
    Re: If we had a party , what would you like to do?Dec 7, 2002 18:58

Jedi Member

Since: May 17, 2001
    Thinking about being in a large room with a bunch of exJW's makes me thing about putting roller skates on. Count me out.

Dave The Christian resolve to find the world evil and ugly has made the world evil and ugly. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

I think the big wanna be is on an ex jw site and he just slammed us............hello? Oh I forgot..he is cute and adored.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

<--- is with Dave on this one.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Im a non and never has been,does that count me in?,

Take care,

Rich.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit