If we had a party , what would you like to do?

by LyinEyes 28 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Since it is so cold and everyone is spead all over the world,,,,, just imagine that we are all , of us here on the board have been invited to a large building for one hell of big apostofest.

Would you choose to come to the party? Pretend money is no issue ,time, travel , work or kids.

What would you like to do at the party? Games, Music, singing? Food? Drinks? Dance?

Think of all the crazy games we could play and mock our days of boring JW "get togethers".

Any replies might aid others in things to do for the real apostofest, I hear there are some in the works.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Here is what I think would be the perfect apostofest............having a weekend on a deserted island , camping out by the fire, telling our JW horror stories over the fire, roasting a pig , Captain Morgan pina colodas for all. We could have tents and sleeping bags and it would be warm , so we could swim day and night.

Or we could play a different version of the reality show Survior... called Surviors of the Watchtower. It would be fun to break into groups and see how we would all get along if our lives depended on it .

I wonder how many would not be seen from,,,,, you know certain ones sneaking off together and such.........

Do you think there may be some fist fights,or cat fights?????????LOL I hope not, but ya wonder.

I know there would be some very revealing things said, ,,lol,,,,,,, I guess you can tell I never went to camp ,,,,,,,,huh???

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I think everyone must be too scared to voice what theyd like to do!

• bay64me
    bay64me

I would come for a certainty.

Infact I've been feeling a little braver of late and had some thoughts of suggesting some sort of get-together????????

I would love to see some of you 'in the flesh', (as it were)

While wer'e on the subject..............gulps and pauses to think straight.............

Any UKers upto it?

• ugg
    ugg

i would come...i would like to see lots of booze,,food,,,music,,,dancing,,,games,,,just being together would be so nice...lots of talking...lots of real friendships made...

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Can we please play "TWISTER" I was never allowed to play it as a child. Too much body contact or something LOL Lisa

• Matty
    Matty

lisavegas420, yeah that sounds cool, but lets all play it nekkid!!!

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

lisavegas420 has never played twister? Now that is probably the saddest thing I ever heard.

Matty your'e right about the naked part, but to play it the correct way you have to be nekkid and lots of flavored oils.....

• Aztec
    Aztec

Don't know why but the first thing that came to mind was jello wrestling.

I guess just hanging out and talking with people who had been through similar things in their lives would be enough for me. Big bonfire, marshmallows and vodka would be good too.

~Aztec

• bay64me
    bay64me

MATTY!, I never thought you were like that!

You were one of the main persons on my list that I would like to meet!

I thought we would have some serious discussion about your double life?!?!?!?!?!

OK, maby I would be an observer of naked twister

But participate........mmmmmmmmmmm...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit