What Doctrine Or Belief Didn"t You Agree W...

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

DAH!!!! Call me dopey from now on instead of Mouthy.... Only two things I DID NOT believe

1. Jesus did not have a beard.

2 He came invisably in 1914-

Then "Jehovah" told those at Bethel Jesus DID have a beard. So I got baptised...1963

Then in 1987 -"Jehovah" decided if I didnt believe Jesus came invisably in 1914 I was to be "chucked"off the ARK

Yeah-They kept my daughter & grandchildren in ransom--Until I change my mind... But I dont have the mind of Jehovah I dont change it that much......

• minimus
    minimus

Path, that was a terrific list. It's amazing how they will make issues over anything.....just like Pharisees.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I had a real problem with all the typical/atypical stuff, just sounded like they just made that stuff up-

i never took a lot of "Bablyon the Great book". serious, all those strange interpertations of dreams.

I knew shunning was wrong and never practiced it-no one liked me much-but i did speak to people when i saw them on the street.

ingorned all counsel about music and movies. saw what i wanted.

did not agree with BD and most holidays b/c most of the time they are harmless. but kept the peace and never celebrated any except thanksgiving, and new years.

I and my husband never believed 1975. I was even inactive in that year and him too, and we could have cared less.If the end came-so be it.

always thought jw were wrong-if there is an armageddon then a lot more people will survive than jws say.

ingnored all that stuff about the resureecction(xsp) and how they could not marry-jw always changing their minds anyway-

ignored all the stuff about what husbands and wifes should do/not do in their bedroom.

finally came to see elders for what they were, AHOLES WITH A TITLE.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I studied from when I was 7, so I really didn't know any different. As I got older, and could think rationally for myself... I still believed it all...durrr

As a kid I doubted that I would ever sit and cuddle a raving wolf or big stonkin wild bear...had to be reasurred by JWs that it would be OK.

When i began to see it all crumble I lied to myself and forced it to be the truth...since a square peg doesnt fit into a round hole I got exhausted forcing it, admitted it for what a was, a raving cult, and then d'ad myself...now I dont believe ONE JOT of it. stuff the cuddling of wild bears too.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit