Here is a weird one for you.

by freedom96 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Lutece
    Lutece

Well, I hadn't had one in over a year and just that week I felt one coming on strong, so I don't think he was just taking a stab at it. Also, my daughter, being 12 is more apt to be on the computer, but she's not into it so why did he guess that she didn't have effects of radiation too? He didn't know us at all, didn't know anything about us. And no, I did not buy ANYTHING from him, he only offered some ideas about things we could do to make ourselves healthier. These screens help filter the monitor light and supposedly the radiation effects. Either way, it's better viewing so I like it for $15.

• Lutece
    Lutece

I wanted to add that this "doctor" didn't guess a bunch of things and then finally get something "right". Everything he noticed about my health was right on and not once did he say something was the matter that wasn't true. He wasn't guessing and he didn't try to sell me anything. He seemed like a good person and I haven't seen him since, been a couple months now. His main goal is to help people deterrmine where their health problems lie so that they can work on natural ways of combatting the issues on their own (as long as they're not lifethreatening). He seemed to live quite simply so if he's raking in big bucks off of new age customers, he's hidden the luxuries in his life quite well. I remember Gallileo's plight so I don't play the skeptic too quickly.

Anne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit