Stop Choosing to Be Overweight

by LuckyLucy 33 Replies latest social physical

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

FFV, funny you should mention that. I've heard that before also, and just yesterday decided to give it a try.

I've never been a breakfast eater but have made myself eat it now for the past two days. Then I eat a piece of fruit at noon and something lite for dinner. I'll keep my eye on the scales and let you all know if it's working. Wish me success.

grrrr, you think by now i'd learn to read through a post before actually posting it.

Edited by - Lilacs on 8 December 2002 10:54:51

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

The more calories you burn the more you can eat. Exercise,Exercise, and Exercise!!!

Do not eat until your stomach growls and stop eating when you feel the slightest bit full....don't Ever eat until your stuffed.!!

I have tried every fad diet in the book...they don't work.

I eat what I like but in smaller portions and I have added more vegies and fruit.

And I Exercise.

• kelpie
    kelpie
    But I found out that I used weight to protect myself from sexual overtures. After all, men don't make passes at fat girls, do they?

Blondie...

I felt the same way. I was molested at 12 by a family member and from then on I have used my weight as my escape. I was a binge eater.

It wasnt until I met my man and got me to see that I am beautiful on the inside that I am now able to do something about it.

Yes it is still a big struggle and will always be a big struggle. I now go to the gym every afternoon and my man comes along with me to give me that moral support that I need to walk through the door every day.

I may never be the perfect size but he loves me for me.. so i am happy

kelps

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I did go on Weight Watcherd to lose weight but it was more to get my eating habits back to where they should be. If you take everything out the house that is a temption and fill the house with high fiber snacks and meals. Lots of Fruits and Vegetables and exercise you will lose weight. You will not lose weight unless you change your lifestyle and EXERCISE. It took me awhile but if you start with 2 days and increase it up to everyday eventually, you will lose weight and feel good. You may have a bad day every once and while and have to eat that piece of pizza but you can't call it quits, the next day get back on the horse and keep on going.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit