We are on the stage for all mankind, why not urge all JW to witness it?

by James Mixon 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2
    Well said girlnextdoor! Jehovah's people should be leading the way with best practice principles of child care and protection - they certainly shouldn't find themselves compelled to change backward procedures that put child protection secondary to organizational pride.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

In battle it so easy for a General to give commands for the soldiers and

mid level officers on the front line, but when the action get close to the

General location, lets pull back men. The GB in their white tower is hauling ass.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We are on the stage for all mankind, why not urge all JW to witness it?

...........Image result for JW.Org broadcasting.....Image result for Stupid show

............................Exactly.............................................................I Don`t Know..

......HOW STUPID ARE YOU Mr.SPINKS?...........................NOBODY WILL TELL ME..

,......Image result for Watchtower australian royal commission,,,,.....,,,Image result for Watchtower australian royal commission

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

OUTLAW; You have a good point, you don't want the RF to see the stupidity

of the organization.

• Dumplin
    Dumplin

the girl next door: "Jehovah just got spanked."

Romans 13:1
    Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God... They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer

So that's according to Bible... God uses these authorities to punish "wrongdoers". And I say "more power to them! It's about time!" Let the spankings RESUME!

I don't see it as God being on trial here. It's those who claim to speak for Him.

These men are WRONGDOERS and need to be SPANKED. and I'm sure that's what you meant.

gotta go to work now....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit