We are on the stage for all mankind, why not urge all JW to witness it?

by James Mixon 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I would be proud to be on the stage to give a good witness to the world.

Instead there is zip about the procedures in Australia for the RF, they are clueless.

You would think the GB would be so proud for it's members to watch how they

defend the truth. Correct me if I'am wrong but is there any thing on JW.org to indicate

we are giving a good witness to the world in Australia?

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    The Royal Commission has proven to be a disaster for Watchtower. They will not direct any attention to it. Gormless elders and branch overseers and an "expert witness" that threw them under the bus. Good witness? Haaa
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    the girl next door7 minutes ago
    The Royal Commission has proven to be a disaster for Watchtower. They will not direct any attention to it. Gormless elders and branch overseers and an "expert witness" that threw them under the bus. Good witness? Haaa

Agrred. They took a shot at it several times and ended up with egg on their face (as an Org) on every occasion. I think attempting to give a "good witness" will not be their strategy now, but rather damage control which in my opinion will take on the façade of a timid and complacent organization receptive to suggestions for policy change.All they would need to do to retain the sheeple is explain the changed policy as working with authorities as commanded by the bible ....
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Was it necessary to track Jesus down to appear at Herod's court? You

would think the GB would welcome this opportunity..I bet you they are

apprehensive to answer their phone, hiding under their beds, damn cowards.

• sir82
    sir82

It's prophesied!

I Corinthians 4:9:

For it seems to me that God has put us the apostles last on exhibition as men condemned to death, because we have become a theatrical spectacle to the world, and to angels and to men.

Embrace it, GB!

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Good point James. Mr Jackson's opening statement should be "Have you come out with swords and clubs to arrest Me as you would against a robber? Every day I used to sit in the temple teaching and you did not seize Me. But all this has taken place to fulfill the Scriptures of the prophets."

Unless, off course, he doesn't have the truth and therefore he should be scared out of his pants

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Secret:"explain the changed policy as working with authorities" Yes new light

from our loving Brothers.

This is why I believe there is no GOD, why would he allow these SOB to mislead

so many..

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Thanks sir82, that's the scripture I was thinking about. They are failing

miserably in their performance, they are bombing big time.

• galaxie
    galaxie

The very idea that they have been called in front of the ' worlds ' court to answer to the ' system ' which as they see it is under the control of satan , must be twistin' their gizzards . They writhe at the fact that they are not calling the shots, as the op points out what an opportunity for people who believe they are jehovahs true organisation to give a witness to the world ( is that not what they are commanded to do ?) Instead they hope this inquiry slips beneath the radar as a squirming dog crawls on its belly out of sight.

Hypocrites and cowards !!!!

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    How ironic that "satan's system" is requiring them to raise their standard of care and best practice concerning the handling of child sexual abuse. Jehovah just got spanked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit