Chocolate chip cookie (Need killer recipe)

by Cappuccino OC 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Mystla
    Mystla

Hi all, I'm new here, been lurking for a couple days with out posting, but I just had to add something to this one....

The best possible thing you can do to a plain ol chocalate chip cookie recipe is to toast about half a cup of slivered almonds and add them with the chips. I'm not very fond of nuts in cookies, but these are to die for, I promise!!

Oh, and Ven... I work in a costco bakery... in some of them, if you ask real nice, they will give you a free cookie to munch while you shop

Nice to meet you all,

Misty

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Gopher, Lutece, Mulan, Scootergirl, & Venice,

All the recipes sound YUMMY. Thank you so much. I' loved all the tips on adding extra vanilla, almonds, nuts, dipping in chocolate, dipping in nuts, grating chocolate. I would have never thought to do that. I love fudge so I will also make some.

All the recipes sound so good that I'm going to buy the ingredients & try all of them. Then instead of just taking one kind of chocolate chip cookies.. I'll give me a box with all the different chocolate chip cookies including some fudge.

I'll take a picture of them & post them on the net once I get back early Jan. I'm flying a week from tomorrow (14th)

I love this place,

Capp.

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Jazzbug & Mystla,

I will try your great ideas. I will try them when I make all the different cookie batches.

Mystla welcome to the forum!

Thank you,

Capp

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Logical,

LOL - Killer

Killer has another semantic meaning besides the opposite of living. It can also mean "Yummy-Good-Tasty-delicious" It just depends on the context of the conversation.

Capp

ps. I think you were just playing around. LOL

• La Capra
    La Capra

Hey Capp

I have been searching for the best ccc recipe for at least 20 years. The one that I get the most compliments (from hundreds of high school students) over the years is the one on the back of Ghirardelli Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels Package.

I have tried it mixing by hand, and it was no big deal, but once I actually followed the directions (because I got a new electric mixer and I just had to make something...) beating it to oblivion like the directions said and WOW!!! In fact if I weren't right in the middle of making Rugalah right now for a Hanukah party tonight, I don't think I could last the night without making some.

Try it, you'll see what I mean. And don't mess around the first time, just double it from the start. If you don't you'll be sorry.

Shoshana

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Thanks La Capra. I have a mixer (cheapy) but I'll try it.

Capp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit