mmmmm beer :)

by Jesika 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

I know alot of people don't like beer, but I have been drinking beer since I was 7 yrs old. I love the stuff!!!

I was drinking bud light but my bf drinks dark beer (which I hated), but from kissing him for more than a yr now, I have now aquired a taste for dark beer now.

I like shiner bock and New Castle brown now.

What is your favorite beer, for those who don't like beer what do you like to drink instead?

For those who don't drink anymore what was your fav when you did drink?

Just curious.

Jesika

• freddi
    freddi

colt forty five by the double deuce. but it has to be really cold.

peace

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Uh, I think I need to go take a shower now.

• LB
    LB

I just started drinking a little beer. The Amber Bock by Michloeb is very good. Not as bitter as most dark beers.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

How do you aquire a taste for beer from kissing someone? I like Smirnoff Ice but my fav is Long Island Ice Teas

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Ditto Jesika........ I started drinking beer at 2,,,,,,,,omg , yeah I had a very young irresponsible mom, she was 17 and forgot to get the beer cans off the coffee table after a party.

Next thing she knew , I was awful quiet, and quiet passed out on top of the coffee table,with an empty beer can in hand.

It scared the mess out of her and luckily I didnt drink enough to get sick, just sleepy.

When I was 9 I started sneaking my dad's mogan david wine in a coffee cup with some ice late at night.

I drink anything,,,,,, lol it all, I am really into pina coloda's, bloody marys, whiskey sours, and bud light. Vodka goes good with anything,,,,, and I do mean anything, even Kool Aid, I was desperate ok!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a drunk, well not at 2:30in the pm anyway, and I don't drink everyday, but I love it when I do . Most of the time I drink in moderation,,,,,,,,, but I have been known to go back to my babyhood and instead of passing out on coffee tables, I dance on tables now........lol

And yeah, I love the way beer smells on my husband breath after he has had a few,,,,,,,ummm umm good.

cheers Jesika,,,,,,,,,,,,,love ya Dede

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Edited by - LyinEyes on 5 December 2002 15:55:8

• Jesika
    Jesika

Scar-------well let me explain, he has a goat-tee (1/2 beard with mustash) so when he drinks and I kiss him I can taste the beer and sometimes it is in his mustash, so I get a few drops that way too. He isn't messy when he drinks don't get me wrong, but facial hair has a way of getting in the way sometimes. So, I was constintly tasting the dark beer on his breath and from his facial hair. It isn't alot, but after a yr, I just got used to the taste and now I drink dark beer too.

LB---I opened my last shiner which inspired the ? I have never tried that kind before, I will have to next time I go to a bar, if they have it.

Edited by - Jesika on 5 December 2002 15:49:14

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Whatever floats your boat Jesika. I couldn't kiss someone with beer breath.

• Jesika
    Jesika

LOL@ Scar,

Well, I drink beer too, so I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit