Australian Investigation Day 7 short video Clips

by Watchtower-Free 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Watchtower-Free
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    In the final clip it is so blatantly obvious that WT counsel encouraged the Aus branch members to play down G. Jackson's role in the Governing Body as merely a translator. The RC figured out pretty quick, likely from emails from us and other documents that he is a big wig in the WT and is the best source of info on organizational procedures. Theocratic Warfare MUST be brought up! The RC has to be armed before they deal with this tool just what they are in for. We've seen it on a smaller level, now we will see how the author of Theocratic Warfare practices it!
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    I wonder if the judge is aware that the sisters DO, in fact give talks from the platform, but even though they are the only ones up there they aren't 'teaching' because that's what we say they aren't doing..... Either way, it's not keeping silent like the scripture says.
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

A member of one of my Facebook groups (John Redwood) contacted the lead council Angus Stewart

a hour before the hearing and supplied him with the latest Branch secret handbook and the proof

that Geoffrey Jackson was way more than WT said he was. SC Stewart used this info almost word for word

to grill the WT liar attorney . Angus Stewart then emailed John Redwood back to tell him he made it happen with his timely info. Activism at work. Getting results.

• Dagney
    Dagney
    That's a beautiful thing. **sniff**
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'm proud to be one of Gog's nameless minions, released from the abyss to storm the holy city!!

Seriously, what all-knowing/loving God would approve of legalistic practices which place children in the cross-hairs of pedophiles??

Freaking Watchtards!!!!

DD

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

What is the link to the upcoming hearing?

• the girl next door
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Thanks girl, I had that link but I thought it was a general information link and not the live streaming one.
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

What an absolute treat to see these WT 'big wigs' in the borg get grilled by a REAL "judicial committee". At least the RC will not have to call the 'legal department' to make a decision!

just sayhing!

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit