SYN the Supreme!

by Matty 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Matty
    Matty

Here's to the nicest guy in the whole of jw.com soon to be our eleventh Supreme one! We are all waiting in eagerness for you to make a couple of posts more to make you a Supreme One so hurry up for gawds sake!

Congratulations SYN, we salute you and also your disgusting avatars!!

• blondie
    blondie

Congrats, SYN. It is hard to top Matty with the mag cover. I love that picture. She grows on me.

Blondie

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Great, Matty!

SYN, tell us about your profile pic!

Spanner

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Woo hoo...I have been a long time follower of the SYN movement. I will gladly take this opportunity to pitch my tent in the Supreme one's camp and follow him to whatever golden calfs he may find...(too much dramatisim?)

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

CONGRATULTIONS! You have arrived. Lots of posts. Lots of fun. Keep them coming.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Lol. I will gladly take this opportunity to fall on my knees in worship [hehe] before the supreme one.

SYN, you rock!

• Xena
    Xena

SYN has always been a favorite poster of mine...even when he was a she He is funny, reasonable, witty and DAMN good-looking (ok ok I am shallow).

Congrats SYN......but in my book you have always been pretty "supreme"

• TR
    TR

Welcome to the team, SYN! Of course their is responsibilities that go with being a supreme one.

I believe that Simon should give Supreme Ones special perks. What about it, Simon?

TR

• Scully
    Scully

To the poster who's been here two months less than me and has twice as many posts!! You've entertained us with your "Synthia" persona (among other things) and had us in stitches of laughter. Glad you found your way out of the Borg and made your way here.

Love, Scully

PS to TR: like what kind of perks, TR???

Edited by - Scully on 5 December 2002 17:16:31

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

SYN,

Congrats! I've always looked forward to your posts. Keep them coming!

TR said......

I believe that Simon should give Supreme Ones special perks.

{Geez! I only have another 2900+ more to go. I guess I'm not "exerting vigorously" }

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother "NOT Exerting Vigorously")

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit