The Watchtower Society Doesn't Care About Anything

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Beast
    Beast

Sure they care.They care about getting new members.The more members they get,the more money and power they have.And power's really important because they really think thay should be the ones in charge of everything,and any day now it'll be given to them.

So they do care about bad publicity and anything that'll make them look bad because it'll make them lose those who are in already as well as keep outsiders from getting sucked in.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your right the WBTS dosen`t care about people,but they do care about money..Ching!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$...OUTLAW

• rebel
    rebel

Hi Pleasuredome,

Sorru for late post,

I am just amazed that I was so gullible for so long. I always prided myself on being bright and thought I had checked things out - obviously not. I feel a bit empty too - so let down. I don't really know what to do cos I have too many questions and they just go round and round in my head - sleep is pretty hard to come by lately

• Scully
    Scully

Actually, Minimus, that isn't entirely correct. The WTS does care about somethings. For instance:

• their money and how they can keep anyone from getting it
    • your money and how they can get you to give it to them

Love, Scully

• Shakita
    Shakita

We use to have the brothers coming to our house telling us to be "content with sustenance and covering" and "to not be anxious" about things...."just keep seeking the kingdom" and "storing up treasures in heaven." How they could do this knowing we were having financial trouble because of always putting "kingdom interests first" is beyond me. How they slept at night knowing that they were giving bogus advice to families in need, I don't know. Good little drones, never questioning the society. So many families like ours. And, while the good little drones go to meetings and push boring magazines to unsuspecting people, the very wealthy publishing company up in NY was getting even wealthier.

Bottom line.....the society cares about it's image and how that image will make them more

Mrs. Shakita

• minimus
    minimus

I agree that MONEY is key. But they don't seem to care about public opinion, that's for sure.I really think that they are more enamored by their power than the money.

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS doesn't care about anything

That doesn't benefit them!

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit