Riddle me this applewhite expert if what?

by poopie 18 Replies latest jw friends

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

possum - Ms ApfelStrudel was probably desperate for the Cash ! Having no peer reviews and Thesis is kinda thin for me.

Her Testimony in the California case is almost 180 deg out of phase with the RC testimony where she conceded so much. WT is going to ask for a discount here!

poopie - [I love that name] you make a good point - How can you be a 'spert if you have not been there !

• Esse quam videri
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Definition of an expert : An ex is a has been and a spurt is a drip under pressure.

Now for the more serious stuff .The Watchtower Organization has blasted the catholic religion for the past 140 years or so.

Women in the J.W. organization have no positions of authority or teaching in the congregations .Nor are they privy to letters or documents /manuals etc, that are for Elders eyes only.

Yet here is a female Dr. Monica Applewhite ,a practicing Catholic in good standing , and according to WTB&TS publications a member of "Babylon The Great ,The World Empire Of False Religion" , the principle member mind you of that designation.Hired by the Jehovah`s Witnesses to defend their policys regarding child sexual abuse claims.

And she has letters,documents ,manuals etc. from the WTB&TS that are for Elders eyes only , whereby no women in good standing in the religion of Jehovah`s Witnesses are permitted to see.

Am I missing something here ? A religion that claims to be the only true religion employs a person from the principled false religion to defend them in a Royal Commission here in Australia. ?

And apparently she has acted for Jehovah`s Witnesses in the U.S.A. as well as the U.K.

I hate to sound cynical , however is this not the height of Hypocrisy ? Double standards ,? and just trying to weasel out of their moral and ethical responsibility .?

smiddy

• jhine
    jhine

Going off piste ,a bit , now that Dr Applewhite has seen the " secret " book and it has been put online is the WT still trying to keep it secret ?

There has been little coverage of the ARC here in GB and I doubt that r&f Witnesses known about it . So are elders still going to deny the existence of the Elders Handbook if asked?

Jan

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane
    Dr. Applewhite is probably a pedophile herself.
  • possum
    possum
    Smiddy, if I had been an obedient/submissive elders wife an never permitted to see the "Elders eyes only" books I'd be a bit pissed off by now...a worldly/catholic drip under pressure has beaten them to it. Great point !!!!
  • Illuminated
    Illuminated

And she has letters,documents ,manuals etc. from the WTB&TS that are for Elders eyes only , whereby no women in good standing in the religion of Jehovah`s Witnesses are permitted to see.

Am I missing something here ? A religion that claims to be the only true religion employs a person from the principled false religion to defend them in a Royal Commission here in Australia. ?

Smiddy, this is yet another added component in that the higher ups, do not believe the very nonsense they force down the throats of it's members. If it was flipped, and "Dr" Applewhite was representing "worldly" people against the WTS, you know what WT would tell it's cult victim members about her. Yet, they choose to play around with "worldly" members of society that they are technically highly against, whenever they please if it benefits them.

Why isn't "Jehovah" sending them JW's to represent them every single time? If she's part of "Satan's" system, she must be lying in every thing she says about being an expert witness to the WTS, right?! The higher ups are full of it.

• Illuminated
    Illuminated
    sparrowdown according to their own actions, there's too much major evidence the higher ups, do not believe any of it. It's all a design.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Illuminated...

I gotta say, that's a hard one to argue with...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit