Let it Snow

by El Kabong 27 Replies latest jw friends

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I woke up this morning to a true Winter Wonderland. I live between Baltimore and Washington DC and we are having our first snow storm in a couple of years. It really is so beautiful and quiet outside. I believe day's like this are God's way of telling everybody to slow down and take it easy.

The best part of the day so far was taking my puppy outside in the snow for the first time. She LOVED it. To see a living creature enjoy something as simple as snow really warmed my heart. I don't think I'll ever forget that.

Anyway, we are expecting 6-10 inches in the Baltimore area. I got a good 4 1/2 inches on the ground already. I just hope this feeling stays with me while I'm shovelling out my car.

Anybody else have any thoughts on today's snowfall in the Northeast?

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Ahhhhhhh........I am jealous! Here in MN, it is ugly and brown right now. No snow! (yet anyway). Enjoy your snowstorm. Great day to take it easy, grab a book, mug of cocoa and just relax.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Enjoy!!!! Just dont send it to St Jacobs.... I dont like the stuff to drive in....

Its O.K. for Puppies......They are only out in it a couple of minits..Glad your happy.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Jerseys full of snow and I'm staying home!~!!!!!!!

Thank goodness.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Scootergirl,

No snow in your area? We are sitting on 8 inches of the cold stuff here in the Texas Panhandle. Is there any way we can ship the stuff up to you? Bill

• Shakita
    Shakita

God, do we have SNOW!!!!! I live in central NJ and about 8 inches is expected here. Right now it is coming down pretty hard. I guess I will have to go out soon and start shovelling it! Oh, well..... it is beautiful though! Down to the basement to dig out the shovels!!!

Mrs. Shakita

• Mulan
    Mulan

Not here..................hahahhahaha.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Hi, El Kabong! I live in Maryland, too! Isn't it beautiful outside?

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

shutterbug.....how'd you get OUR snow? Send it back NOW! LOL

• LB
    LB

I hate snow. We've had one storm already and while it's melted the leftover cold temps have iced up our roads pretty good. Can't stand the stuff.

I think snow is God's way of telling us to eat crap losers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit