I have OLD JW books, mags, booklets for sale

by Anna Gloria 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lefty
    Lefty
    FREE SHIPPING!

If you are interested in OLD JW books, magazines, booklets

for researching, collecting, studying, etc

You are welcome to check out my web page with the list of what I still have available.

http://hometown.aol.com/annagcasolin/myhomepage/business.html

FREE shipping!

Anna

Well now, isn't this interesting. Someone wanting to profit off of religion. I'll make a suggestion in order to put your motives to the test: If you truly want to help people in their research and studying then why not let them pay the shipping and you give the merchandise away at no cost to them. Oh no, but you wouldn't want to do it that way would you? Why not? Because you're really not interested in nobody but yourself. So, why don't you go find an honest way to put money in your purse ... you might be surprised at how much better you sleep at night.

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Lefty, lighten up!

• larc
    larc

Hey lefty, I am a lefty myself, so perhaps we both have a contrarian streek. However, I do agree with the last posters comment. I think that you were a tad harse. After all, everything has a value to someone out there. That's why they have ebay and garage sales.

• Lefty
    Lefty

Hi Larc,

I'm not actually left-handed myself, but both my wife and older son are. I think that left-handed persons are quite unique, in that they are usually ambidextrous. Both my wife and son can do things with their secondary hand that I can't begin to do with mine. The reason for the nic being "Lefty" is because this is actually her account. I've been catching quite a lot of slack this evening in another thread due to my using her account at times. I don't always feel like posting, but when I do it seems like the threshold is set to low if I get fired up. So, sometimes I wind up being tempted to use my wife's account. However, I never pretend to be somebody else. I always make it known that this is Yadirf when I post using her account, and have never been secretive about it.

Insofar as me being a "tad harsh," I suppose I let such things rub me a little overly-raw. I've observed too much money being made in the name of God and religion. Just doesn't set well with me at all.

Yadirf

• larc
    larc

Yadirf, both my wife and I are left handed. Left handed people are often more contrarian and stubborn than right handed people. I don't know if that is true of your wife or not. Even if you think so, I don't know if you are free to say so here. My wife and I are both first born. First born tend to be more independent than later born children. So here we are, to stubborn, independent people. It is a wonder that we stayed married all these years, as we have had our clashes. I have more to say, but I do have to get to bed. Catch ya later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit