I have OLD JW books, mags, booklets for sale

by Anna Gloria 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Anna Gloria
    Anna Gloria

FREE SHIPPING!

If you are interested in OLD JW books, magazines, booklets

for researching, collecting, studying, etc

You are welcome to check out my web page with the list of what I still have available.

http://hometown.aol.com/annagcasolin/myhomepage/business.html

FREE shipping!

Anna

• rebel
    rebel

Well, my dining room table could do with propping up - one leg seems too short. Maybe the 'Knowledge' book would do. Also, I could do with a couple of door-stops - the bound volumes would do a treat. Come to think of it, I am running low on loo-roll - how many watchtowers do you have?

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I am interested in the following:

*1961 NWT

1969 - Finish Mystery of God

1971 - Listening to Great Teacher

1973 - True Peace & Securtity

*1974 - Is this Live all there is

Could you please email me to make arrangements for purchase? I don't know how to get in touch with you.

• Anna Gloria
    Anna Gloria

Hi!

This is my e-mail address

[email protected]

I'll send you an e-mail right away

Anna Gloria

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Sell them.....Now why didn't I think of that...i dumped all mine....never was a good business man i used to give them away at the doors too!

hmmmmmmmm

• Farkel
    Farkel

anna,

I'd be interested in your "Aid" book. But I won't pay for it, except for shipping.

If you want to send it to me on that basis, then please write me. It's not that your price is unfair or anything, it's just that I have a problem paying for shit. I have no problem paying for the SHIPPING of shit, but I DO have a problem with paying for the shit itself. I did that for decades, so I'm pretty sensitive about doing it again.

I don't really mind one way or the other. I'm not interested in re-building my collection. Watchtower books are probably demonized anyway.

Farkel

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

eBay prices are a fraction of yours ............

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Wow. I had no idea this stuff sold at prices so high. Maybe I need to go spelunking in my closet and dig out some old bound volumes to pay off a credit card or two.

• Anna Gloria
    Anna Gloria

Some prices a re negotiable, especially if you buy more than 1 Book.

On E b ay you still have to pay for shipping, so you think you are paying one price, but then instead they always end up charging you more.

Anna Gloria

• hippikon
    hippikon

Holy Shit (pun for Farkel) - You say people pay those prices - Wow I'm going to hold out for more money on mine

Perhaps we should have an aution forum !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit