DIM is an apostate

by DIM 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• DIM
    DIM

Well, after 9 months of being out, I've learned that the rumour is out that I am apostate. This is primarily because of things my mother has said to people. The funny thing is that I moved 3000 miles away and have barely had any contact with any of my old friends. None of my friends want anything to do with me (even though they are hardly "spiritual" by WT standards) and my parents have cut me off. It almost feels like a relief....I hope they disfellowship or DA me and my wife soon.

• avishai
    avishai

Congratulations!! *Gives DIM the secret apostate handbook & teaches him the secret handshake*

• onacruse
    onacruse

Preparation H will help with the symptoms.

Without gossip the Society would cease to exist in 1 year.

((DIM and wife))

Craig

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Sorry to hear that (( Dim)) and ((Dim's wife)).

<shakes head> there is no way to walk away from a cult high control group and the results that cult high control group has on your life, even if it is 3000 miles away. <shakes head> So sad.

To me this proves even more that it is CULT. (look up the definition).

Hugs,

j2bf

• Mulan
    Mulan

Sorry to hear your family has cut you off. It's funny that my family, no matter how die hard they are, would never do that. There aren't many left that are JW's, but they talk to the DF'd ones, and freely associate with us. I think my family is weird, though. Definitely not the normal reaction.

Stay in touch with us. We can be family for you, and we are only about 30 miles away.

• Princess
    Princess

So sorry to hear that Dim and wife. I just wanted to second Mulan's comment that we can be your new family. Looking forward to seeing you next week.

Rachel

• TR
    TR

Hey Dim,

Drop by if your ever on the east side of the state. That goes for the rest of you western Washingtonians.

TR

Edited by - TR on 5 December 2002 13:45:25

• Funchback
    Funchback

What's up, homeboy? I'm glad to see that you and "M" are doing fine.
    YOUR mom is talking smack about you? Sorry to hear that.
    "M"s mom seems to be at all the meetings. I thought she was fed up with the JWs. What's her feelings?

• DIM
    DIM

Thanks for all the support guys....I really appreciate it..

Funchback....M's mom was just out here for a week...we celebrated Thanksgiving together and shopped for Christmas ornaments....she's just going along with it for now for M's brothers sake. If M's dad dies, her mom will move out here and quit meetings....keep in touch, I haven't heard from Badwillie or anyone in quite a [email protected]

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

pfff...you're not an apostate until you get a t-shirt that says so...everyone knows that!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit