Snowflakes and Death

by Windchaser 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• donkey
    donkey

I remember one time an elder told me that every snowflake is unique - has a different shape - and I should truly be thankful to Jehovah for his attention to detail.

I told him that every piece of poop is unique too - has a different shape - was I to be thankful for that also?

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Lying: I know what you mean. Being a jw really got me jittery about getting involved in any religion. I still believe in God, but I'm leery of anything that involves man's take on him. I go by gut now, it's something between God and me. If the Bible is accurate, then I'm a loser.

Donkey: Good one. Actually, I thank God every day for giving me the ability to excrete it.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

haha Donkey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now I will be looking at doggie poop to see the shape of it,,,maybe this pile is a clown,,,, oh wait no, it looks a little like my dad , if you turn your head to the right!!!!!!!!!!

Wind,,,,,,,,,,, I am sure the Bible is not 100% accurate, no way can God be that harsh,,,,,, well at least I am hoping he is not. You are in no way a loser, since Jesus or God never came down and answered any of my prayers or just held my hand when I was down,,,,,,, I can't see how they would judge someone harshly who did what they should be doing according to the bible,,,,,,,I mean you encouraged me back when I was so alone and afraid. But then again maybe He was using a person like you to help a person like me. There are so many possibilites, but I know you are not a loser ,even from the warped up writting of ancient men of the Bible, you seem to be exactly what Jesus said to be, kind, loving and generous. So don't you forget that,,,hugs Dede

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

(((((((Lyin))))))) Thank you. Thank you for seeing in me something worthwhile.

I love you.

Dottie

• Celia
    Celia

The snowflakes fall to the earth and eventually melt... but they don't disappear... they exist again as water, feeding brooks and rivers and the ocean.... Then they evaporate and fall down again as snow or rain somewhere... Infinity

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

But, Goshdarn, Celia...the uniqueness of that one flake is gone forever.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Gosh Wind you will be sooo close to me..wanna meet up???

Love to wrap my arms around you and give you a "Great Big Hug"...

Snoozy....

• Aztec
    Aztec

Wind,

That was lovely!

I have an aunt in San Diego. Maybe I should visit!

Love,

~Aztec

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Aztec, I really wish you would. I would love to meet you.

Nah, snoozy, I'll pass. (Nice thought, though.) I'll be too busy hanging around with my friends, April and Randy. Maybe I can get Randy to send you the information he has on cancer treatments while I'm there.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

What a nice thought!..Well have fun!..Bring warm clothes!..It's cold in Chi town!.

Snoozy....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit