NEW TO YOU ALL...MY STORY

by rebuilding94 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• rebuilding94
    rebuilding94

Hi Lady Lee

Ive been wanting to meet another ex, for many years now. I sent you an e mail, send one back, giving time's and place, that we can meet me.

Are there other ex's in the city? Is there to a meet up here?

Look forward to meeting you

• shera
    shera

Gezzzzz,some Nova Scotianers' have to get their butts on here.

Rebuilding,I know what that cold is like...yikes.It only gets cold like that here in Jan and Feb and I hate it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Wecome rebuilding.Glad to ee you ... Sorry about your husband leaving. Isnt it terrible the "friends " at the hall tell you the reason why he left is because -Jahs spirit is not with you....!!!!!

I lost children in death..... They told me that too... I wonder what they say about all that die IN the "lie" I think you will find friends here.

p.s To the one that posted about capital letters! thanks I didn't know that.... See we learn thing even in the "apostast "channel

• wolfsong
    wolfsong

Your story touched my heart, i left the so called truth over 4 years now, the pain of being ignored by so called friends was tough, but hey i met my girlfriend and she is my tower of strengh.

Just thought i send you a reply.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Welcome to the forum, Rebuilding! When is your birthday? I'm a 62 baby myself. I turn 40 this month.

Shari, still holding on class.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Welcome to the forum, rebuilding94. You have a lot of grit, hanging in there in spite of the challenges you face. In my humble opinion, you couldn't have found a better place than here to stretch your wings and learn to fly.

Craig

• rebuilding94
    rebuilding94

hey lilacs

62 is my year too. Im 41 in Jan.

Turning 40 is not so bad, "they" say that life only gets better after 40, I can hardly wait.

I love the little "saying" you have at the bottom of your welcome

Thanx again to all for the very warm welcome.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Hey, congrats on telling the elders exactly why you were leaving. I wish I could have left for those reasons. I got diffed for immorality

those wicked women, ahh...

I'm also getting old, 25 last week. Ah, those were the days, [mumbles toothlessly and falls asleep in his rocking chair]

CZAR

• larc
    larc

Welcome, quick build, oops, I mean rebuilding (I hope you don't mind my humorous side). I am glad you found us and hope that we are helpful for you. Know what? I started fading from the religion 40 years ago, so don't think of 41 as old. Me turning 40 was a bad year for me, but that is a story for another day. I am 62 now, and am loving life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit