Mr Jackson declines to appear in RC

by StarTrekAngel 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Case 5: McClellan lets him go for compassionate reasons or otherwise - unaltered publicity. Same as if he was never called to testify.

Not a chance! Justice McClellan sees through the hypocrisy of the Australian Branch Representatives of the WTBTS. He wants the GB in his courtroom who are the ultimate responsible ones of all this hypocrisy.

His first and foremost concern, as he's sooo repeatedly stated, are the JW children and JW womenfolk who have been sooo repeatedy trodden down by WT top....top brass...the GB!

Me thinks Justice McClellan is out for blood!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    how important is geoffrey jackson to the watchtower if he has done a jw broadcasting monthly programe and im sure he has well he is only one of 7 men in the whole world to have done one somthing that even a non jw would be able to see quite easily
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

They'd be fools to let him off the hook at this stage in the game.

And they don't strike me as fools.

• Splash
    Splash

G.Jackson did the monthly broadcast in Nov 2014 and again in June 2015.

Let's see how well he does on TV, live and without an auto-cue.

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

The good news is that there is no way G. Jackson could provide better responses and testimony than the elders/representatives that have already testified. When your position is indefensible it does not matter who presents it.

If he is purely a con-man, his sense of self-preservation should kick in and he would flee the country. However, I can also imagine him being so delusional about his own special position that he thinks he could provide a good defense and "stand for Jehovah". I think his next move will say a lot about what he truly believes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit