• kelpie
    kelpie

Welcome to the board Buff

All the best for the future. I wish you much happiness

Kelps

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

DUDE,

I know Belleville Illinois. My step son used to attend the KH out by the college with his grandparents. I'm originally from Sparta. THANKS for sharing your story.

• buffman
    buffman

did you know the Keck's in Belleville? Grandma Keck (that's what we've always called her) studied with my mom .

Jim and Margaret lived across the street from me when I was a kid.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Welcome To The Board, John!
    You're such a great guy, I am sure
    you will make lots of friends here.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Buff,

The name Keck doesn't sound familiar, but then again I was never a DUB. How about McCreary? Ever hear that name?

• Mum
    Mum

Hi, buffman. Welcome. More than 20 years ago, I divorced my JW husband. Actually, he divorced me after I left and he decided I wasn't coming back. I left the org at the same time. The adjustment period can be very traumatic, but at least you have some support from this and similar sites. Back then, we who left were on our own and had no one to talk to who really understood.

Unfortunately, JW's recruit people who are basically unhappy and already have issues. Put them in a mind control cult and those issues get totally out of hand. Glad you're free. Welcome to freedom!

Regards,

SandraC

• jgnat
    jgnat

Valis! I am SO flattered! I made your "bad association" list!!!

Oops. Now I gotta go underground...

• TheStar
    TheStar

Welcome to the board Buffman! Thanks for sharing your story...

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Thanks for sharing your story Buff...it's nice to meet ya!

Glad to see there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you. You will feel so much better once you are rid of her and her family, and all that JW nonsense!

You're among friends here, so I hope you stick around!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit