Woman sues JWs - Mom's inheritance, 300 000$ signed over to JWs 1 week before her death!

by StephaneLaliberte 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    Right on ecan6 so happy to hear this ? Go get em girl, hope that greedy elder get his ass handed to him in court. Higher moral standard my ass, some example to the brothers. I've met many a high minded French Canadian elder but this one takes the cake. Glad to hear some in the congs. have the common sense and decency to see how horrible this is. Am still in but so gald I woke up, I run my own life.
  • Mary
    Mary
    This is exactly what happened to my uncle (my mom's brother-in-law). His step-mother (who had no children of her own) left everything that my uncle's dad had to the Organization despite the fact that my uncle had looked after her and looked after her very well for all the years after his own father died.

It's hard to say whether she did this simply because she was a evil nasty bitch (which she definitely was) or because she thought it would score brownie-points with Jehovah.
  • Brighid
    Brighid
    When I first heard about this particular fundraising tactic, I thought it's just a matter of time before the lawsuits start. This is a particularly repulsive tactic.
  • Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985
    doggone shame

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit