Question for Everyone

by Wild_Thing 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

I was a lurker, but I wasn't familiar with boards or the internet. So, when I was comfortable enough, I joined. It only took me about a month or 2 maybe.

WELCOME and thanx for letting us know you are here.

Jesika

• Mac
    Mac

I don't think I'm chonic, but I may be acute!

mac

• Been there
    Been there

Mac,

A cute WHAT????

Finish the sentence...................

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Yeah! I lurked for about a month before I registered and started posting. Reason why it took awhile was because I'm was a little "timid" since I'm still active (though doing the "submerge" & "fade-away").

Thanks all for making me feel welcomed!

And as for all you other lurkers, join in on the "spiritual banquet"!! (It's like an all-you-can-eat buffet!)

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother "NOT Exerting Vigorously")

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

I lurk more than I post too. I was never a JW so I don't have much to add to a lot of the topics. I never cease to be amazed by people's experiences with the WTBTS though and this site has helped me deal with a lot of anger I had at my treatment by the society years ago.

Silverleaf

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

What kind of CHRONIC are you refering too?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

It depends upon your definition of Lurker. I don't post very often, but I usually visit thissite several times a day.

• els
    els

Wild Thing, I think I love you! Love the name anyway.
    I lurked here for about a month before I actually posted. Took me a couple months more to get into chat. Now I'm here almost every day and can't wait for chat to be back. It's a great place, you will learn alot and get so much support here. Tell us your story sometime. I'll be watching for you. els

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Tell you my story??? Hmmm .... maybe soon. Pretty complicated really, but I was raised in the truth.

Actually, I usually hate talking about the "truth" because it makes me mad! It's a wonder I like coming here!

Thanks for making me feel welcome, all!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Welcome to the board Wild_Thing.

I jumped right into the fray when I found this site, but everybody's different.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit