XMAS CARD LIST

by anglise 23 Replies latest jw friends

• bigred
    bigred

Thanks...........it works. The addresses come up as hyperlinks. Can you fix that?

• CBeMe
    CBeMe

Thank you!! This is a wonderful idea. I am starting on cards tonight.

CBeMe

• kelpie
    kelpie

Lilacs..

I cannot get your link to work

If anyone wants to exchange a card with a bouncing puppy please email me

Kelps

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Kelpie, it worked just now when I tried it. Maybe the server was busy?

• kelpie
    kelpie

I am getting a 11001 Host not found error when I try.

I have just tried again and the same thing came up

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Kelpie, send me your info and I will add it. Then I will send you what is there so far. If not tonight I will do it tomorrow. I'm getting sleepy.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I don't want to publically list my name and address, but if anyone wants to email me, I'd like to swap Chrissy cards.

• Simon
    Simon

What we need is ...

A place to enter your address (and maybe phone number) in your profile which is not visible to anyone else.

If anyone requests your address then an email is sent to you with that posters details and you have the option of allowing or rejecting the request.

Not sure I'll have the time to do it but if I can I'll have a go. It would save people posting their addresses publicly and authenticate people a bit better (ie. you know for sure which forum user they are).

• anglise
    anglise

Hallo everyone

Mulan that was my thoughts on the list I have. I dont want to cause anyone any problems with an unwanted card that perhaps arrives at the wrong time in their dealings with JW land.

That is a good idea if someone can discreetly put together a list, but as usual it would be time consuming.

I know for lots of us xjw's this board is a large part of our lives even if we dont post too often. The people on here are the ones we feel closest to in spirit and xmas cards are a way of putting ourselves together again after being used by the dubs.

I have emailed to those who have replied.

Anglise

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I signed the shari's guestbook.....but wouldn't mind an email from anglise. hint hint

Edited by - scootergirl on 4 December 2002 8:48:56

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit