XMAS CARD LIST

by anglise 23 Replies latest jw friends

• anglise
    anglise

Last year there was a list put together for exchanging xmas cards.

I still have my snail mail addresses and will be sending to all on the list again. I hope that wont be a problem to anyone.

If anyone else wants to join in please email me, but I cannot for obvious reasons give out anyone elses address that I might have.

Sorry if this has already been covered but I couldnt find an appropriate thread.

HAPPY XMAS

Anglise

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Random Task and I would love to mail Christmas Cards to our new friends. Please e-mail me with your address and I will send you a card.

• anglise
    anglise

Thankyou for replying Scarlet.

I have emailed you.

Anglise

• Mulan
    Mulan

Last year someone hosted a web page on his site, with the addresses. Can someone do that again? We sent him an email with our address, and he posted it.

• waiting
    waiting

Would like to join............how do we go 'bout this? Eman put something up about this couple days ago.

As for this Christmas spirit stuff.............my son invited me to his apartment for xmas dinner. Since we went there for Thanksgiving, I suggested he come to our house. His response?

But I have an 8 foot tree, mom.

Well, I have a 2 foot tree.

My tree's bigger than yours.

He won. We're going there. - and having Thanksgiving Dinner's leftovers.

Merry Christmas, y'all.

waiting

• bigred
    bigred

Mulan, again. Ran out of posts today. Drat!!

Some of the people, on last year's list, don't post anymore.
    I hate to send if they have moved too.
  • WildHorses
    WildHorses

Mulan,

I can do that for everyone. I have a page that I haven't used for anything. So, whoever wants to exchange cards this year. Send your info to me and I will post it on my page and then post the link.

• bigred
    bigred

Thanks Shari. Now you post the web URL, and we can check it periodically for addresses.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Let me know if the link doesn't work for you.

http://shariscleaning.mystarband.net/

I think I am going to try to use my aol account for this. Starband website sucks!

Edited by - Lilacs on 3 December 2002 19:39:28

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Ok, I added a guest book. You can just put your addy in there. That should do it.

You will have to scroll down a little to see the link to the guest book.

Edited by - Lilacs on 3 December 2002 19:47:29

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit