For Sale - What the hell should I do with my books

by hippikon 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

I have the wt and awakes from 1966-1994. I've been thinking of letting them go. I think they are demonised.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 3 December 2002 13:47:8

• Francois
    Francois

Keep the stuff on the thinnest paper, like the new Make Sure book. Great rolling paper. Aid Book paper is only so-so.

Send your copy of "Jehovah's Witnesses in the Divine Purpose" to me.

Attach the postage paid indicia on all the other stuff to a brick which you have wrapped in plain brown paper and mail it to the society. First Class. Got any idea how much it would cost to pay for 8 zillion bricks coming back in to headquarters first class? Lots and lots.

Edited by - francois on 3 December 2002 14:20:27

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I broke the leg on my bed about a year ago. I use the Proclaimers book, The Revelation book, and Young People Ask book to hold it up. I used to have my NWT bible under there too. But it was too soft and ripped one evening while 'knocking the boots.'

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Were you doing what I Think you were doing?

Spanner

Edited by - SpannerintheWorks on 3 December 2002 14:57:32

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Yeppers, good rolling paper, especially the NW Translation pages.

I chucked all the literature in the dumpster when I finally saw how very detrimental it had been in my life.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Inventory

Watchtower Volumes 1960 2000

Awake Volumes 1970-2000

Yearbooks from about 1950

All books from about 1950

Australian KM's from 1980-2000

Plus a few of the druges rainbow books Creation4, light etc

Plus dozens of Translations, Interlinear (Hebrew and Greek), Concordances, and lexicons.

Brochures Tracks assembly programs etc etc etc Ad nausea.

Anyone want anything not on the list Ill go to the KH and nick it for them

I dont want to unpack the whole bunch for a single book and dont want to pay the freight either

I think apostates should have better libraries than the JWs. Gives them credibility. Thats why I have hung onto them until now.

Edited by - hippikon on 3 December 2002 15:50:16

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Hippi,

The Free in Christ Ministries would be interested in the KM. Maybe more. Maybe the whole lot! They're at Kingswood.

http://www.pnc.com.au/~fichrist/index.html

Try Ray Baharrel on 4737 8480. Tell them "you know who" sent you!!

Cheers, Ozzie

• hippikon
    hippikon

Thaks Ozzie I'll do that - If they will use it for cult busting its free

Interesting

I contacted one of my customers who happens to head an anti Semitic cult (of which I have absolutely no interest but because he is a customer I have to be nice to him). I offered the books to him and he will take all the non-watchtower stuff I said no buy the lot or no deal (I asked $A500). He contacted a nephew who is High up in the watchtower (Probably a MS most of them think they are god almighty the strut around full of self importance) Apparently they are interested in the Watchtower stuff I feel loathed to give it to them. Like giving ammunition to the enemy.

When I collected this stuff you had to pay for it @ $A10 a volume. Buggerd if Im going to give it back.

• Buster
    Buster

Hippo: just in case you are actually willing to do it - I would love the Rutherford book "Comfort for the Jews" and the three volume "Vindication" set. They will give me a complete 'Rutherford set'

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hey,

Check your email(s). I didn't realise you still had the books.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit