Any university students?

by happysunshine 19 Replies latest jw friends

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

I am clawing my way to a Masters in Speech & Interpersonal Communication at New York University. It's hard, working full time and all. I'm too old for this! Not complaining, though. I love school.

If I could afford it I'd be a Professional Student.

• bluemoon
    bluemoon

I go to the University of Minnesota. I am an economics major. I never thought that college would be this hard! But I will not give up.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I attend WSU (Wichita State University) in Kansas. I love school and I'm learning so much stuff! My major right now is Psychology but I'm changing it to Forensic Science. Right now my classes have been really easy but I decided to change to Forensic Science to challenge myself. I'll be taking higher level Math and Physics courses .

Some of the best classes for me so far are Geology and Biological Anthropology. They totally refute everything I learned as a JW and have totally opened my eyes to so many new concepts.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

History at the Erasmus University Rotterdam / Holland. Just one more year and I will be allowed to put DRS before my name. [equivalent of MA]

I love it. I love the contacts with professors, the friendships with fellow students. I love the parties and I even love the studying till the wee hours of the morning. I just love this life.

• TR
    TR

My daughter goes to Gonzaga U. She just changed her major to business. She's not a party girl like Viv. She does her school work and starts a new job at a florist today.

TR

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Philosophy at Leiden University (the Netherlands). I started this fall. Its a very exciting study, and thats not surprising because Philosophy is the mother of all sciences!

Rado Vleugel
    http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/

• porcelain621
    porcelain621

I am a sophmore studying sociology at Salem State College in Salem Massachusetts--Witch city (its so pagan, I love it!)
  • OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Hi Rado! Although it is not my major, I too love philosophy. Do you have any favorite philosophers?

• greven
    greven

I attend college at Leiden University (the Netherlands) just as Rado but I follow Biology classes. I crave knowledge in general and biology encompasses so many things it was a obvious choice. I am one year from graduating as Docterandus (Master degree).

Greven.

• outbackaussie
    outbackaussie

I am not studying right now, but I have done. Congrats to all you taking such stimulating and facinating courses. My hubby's cousin did philosophy...that would be a great thing to study. His mother is just finishing her Honours Thesis for a double degree in Psychology/Commerce at age 57 so it shows you can achieve no matter the age.

Good luck to all you students!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit