Friday 7 August 2015 - Regional Conventions of Jehovah's Witnesses start today in Australia

by jwleaks 13 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

The Chair of the Royal Commission told the wt counsel that despite the proffered health situation of Mr Jackson (Sr)the GB Jackson would still be required to attend.

Applewhite has been given 2 weeks to bring in a report of further information to the royal Commission and I make that the 19th.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Timing, ladies and gentlemen.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Yes folks, the commission has it's ways and I ask you to trust them. They were more disturbed by the things they found out than you or I were led to believe. They had over 300 people manning phones during that RC and they still have that number operating right now.

Funds will continue to support the commission as laid out by Julia Gillard labour govt and our new Prime Minister Tony Abbot the liberal leader.

Good work being done. No contact ignored as long as a person is willing to give contact details to them. If not, then they will assume it's not (potentially) worth pursuing.

The thing is, over 1,700 did give contact details. Now this really poses a problem for WTBTS doesn't it.?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Does anybody know if Jackson attended one of the conventions this past week-end in Australia ?

Three were held , Brisbane ,Sydney , Melbourne .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit