Friday 7 August 2015 - Regional Conventions of Jehovah's Witnesses start today in Australia

by jwleaks 13 Replies latest jw friends

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

The first round of the "Imitate Jesus" regional convention series has begun in Australia.

AUSTRALIA: Dates and Locations

Download program

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Shouldn't it be renamed "Irritate Jesus"?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Imitate Jesus! What would Jesus do to pedophiles?
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    I keep reading it wrong! I thought it was Intimate Jesus. What does that mean anyway? Glasses on, problem solved. Can anyone tell me if there will be orchestrated protests referring to the RC? To the media I mean. That would be awesome. Don't want to give support to the BS the GB has put out that its all apostate driven.
  • Mrstewartismyhero
    Mrstewartismyhero

Could we be so lucky as to have another GB in Australia to speak at this convention? Perfect timing for the RC:)

• JustVisting
    JustVisting
    Will Brother Jackson show up to give his assigned public talk at one of the locations or will he be a no-show?
  • baltar447
    baltar447
    We need undercover brothers at this to record any !mention of them dismissing the RC investigation.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Geoffrey Jackson is still in the country folks. Just incase you were worried that his spandex outfit fooled the authorities.
  • steve2
    steve2

Surely on compassionate grounds poor Mr Jackson should not be called upon to address the brothers and sisters at any of the Regional Conventions in Australia given his JW organization lawyers tried to get him out of appearing before thd Royal Commission on compassionate grounds.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Maybe G.Jackson will be wearing a wig , moustache ,trench-coat , and dark glasses , when he speaks at one of the conventions .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit