Jwfacts tv appearance

by sparrowdown 61 Replies latest jw friends

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    Hubby and I are so impressed with this interview! He is sharing it with several JWs who are "sitting on the
    fence".
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    But but but wait wasn't it always said that when in court or on public display that Jehovah would help to exonerate Jehovah's witnesses as his true people and would the holy spirit help the elders with what to say in court so they to could be great witnesses for the great god. Damn I'm thinking the Royal commission and Paul Grundy pulled a fast one and they have Iron chariots.
  • moomanchu
    moomanchu

Wow, excellent interview!

I will be sharing this with relatives.

Satan is really persecuting JW's in Australia. ha

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Paul that was a brilliant interview, thank you so much.
  • sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword
    Applause 👏
  • steve2
    steve2

Excellent interview, highlighting how pressure from the courts and the law compel the GB to make the light brighter. Kind of makes Scripture irrelevant in terms of informing best practice.

One of the lasting impressions from the Royal Commission is that secular concern over all children's wellbeing, including JWs children - and NOT the GB's concern over children - is potentially the most effective impetus for change of the JW organization's policies and procedures on child sexual abuse.

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo
    Good job!!! 👏👏👏👍
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Great job Paul!

• Half banana
    Half banana
    I like he fact that he spoke like a Witness does, using their terms, so that Jdubs could identify with him.
  • Zoos
    Zoos
    [edit]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit