My two year anniversary

by larc 15 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Well, it is 32 minutes into my second year of posting here. When I came here, I knew nothing of H2O, Kent's place or FreeMinds site, though I did get his newsletter. When I came here, I certainly did know the JW experience. However, there were several things I learned. I learned that some people had anxiety attacks at the Kingdom Hall. I learned about pedophelia in the congregation. I learned that about the UN scandal. I learned that college is sanctioned in the magazines, but not in the local congregation, nor in the convention talks. I learned about the elder system and how incompetent they are. (I left before the elder arrangement began, that's how old I am.) I learned about the writings of people not in print, like AlanF, Farkel, Norm, and Amazing. I also learned about the intense conflict that can occur between those who left but have very different ideas about life. (No, we do not have a common goal.) This past two years have been quite a trip for me. I have created a few enemies, but I have made many more friends. For that I am very thankful.

Merry Christmas to you all!

• myself
    myself

Happy Anniversary Larc!!! & Merry Christmas!

• rem
    rem

I, for one, have certainly benefited from your participation here. Happy anniversary, larc!

rem

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Happy Aniiversary....old wise one!

Your humor and view on life is very appreciated from someone just begining the journey from security to freedom.

Hugs,

j2bf

Edited by - joy2bfree on 2 December 2002 0:54:7

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I have been here a year and frankly i reckon to survive two years here you must be stubborn as a mule and have balls of Iron.

I salute you grand old man of the board.

• Prisca
    Prisca

to survive two years here you must be stubborn as a mule and have balls of Iron.

Hey, I resemble that remark!! Ok, I don't have any balls, but I'm pretty stubborn.

Well, my dear birthday buddy, we almost share another birthday, as I joined this site 2 weeks after you. It's certainly changed, eh? We've seen conflicts, resolutions, headline news, romances, and even a future wedding!

Congratulations on sticking around for so long. And thanks for your friendship and support - it has meant more to me than you'll ever know.

(((((((((((((((larc))))))))))))))

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Happy Anniversary Larc,

I'm glad to be able to call you friend.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Happy anniversary, Larc. Appreciate you posts, keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Athanasius

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Happy Anniversary Larc! And a very merry Christmas to you and yours from me and onacruse.

Katie and Craig

• ugg
    ugg

FFF U THE DUDE!!!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit