Before and After Pics

by WildTurkey 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Dede, you are GORGEOUS. Turkey, you ain't bad either. What a cute couple.

Moe: ooo, la la

Craig and Katie: You are adorable

All these pics are great. I don't know about JW's being the happiest people on earth but I do think that they are some of the best looking. All that clean living, eh?

I find it interesting that no matter how attractive you all were when you were witnesses, you are even better looking now.

Keep the pics coming.

Love,

Robyn

• Englishman
    Englishman

OK, this is 3 ex-witnesses, one year on from our DF'ing! I'm the innocent looking fella on the left, Norman Ashforth in the centre and Mike Pain on the right.

• DocBob
    DocBob
    OK, this is 3 ex-witnesses, one year on from our DF'ing! I'm the innocent looking fella on the left, Norman Ashforth in the centre and Mike Pain on the right.

Mike Pain on the right? Is he related to the infamous Sister Pain ... in the rear?

• nilfun
    nilfun

DANG Mitch...just OBLITERATE the ex's head right outta the pic..LOL....oooh I needed a good laugh......heh....

• Angharad
    Angharad

Here is me being dunked Same here Lilacs couldnt find a proper dub one!

And me now

Edited by - angharad on 2 December 2002 14:15:46

• Valis
    Valis

Before...

And After..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shera
    shera

LOL,Joannadandy.I like your art

• Lutece
    Lutece

Ok, I have nice ones when I was a dub too, but it's more fun to show how I bad I felt most days. Here's the day I got baptized. I was 7 1/2 months pregnant with a head cold. Hubby screaming at me as I left with another sister in abnormally frigid weather. I'm a brand new woman, no dubby, no hubby! Life is good now.

Here's me now

and here's me out at night before heading to the clubs.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Eman, looks like an Austin Powers convention

• shera
    shera

Valis,that is one makeover..a better one too.

You all look wonderful.

I would show you mine,but can't get the scanner working.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit