Watch your weight

by JH 48 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Around christmas time, people tend to eat too much and gain weight. Do you gain weight easily? Does it get you mad to see some people eat alot and stay slim?

Edited by - jh on 1 December 2002 10:12:54

• Scully
    Scully

JH:

First you offer us POUTINE, which is loaded with greasy french fries, fatty gravy and artery clogging cheese curds... and now you tell us to "Watch your weight"??

You're confusing me!!

Love, Scully

• JH
    JH

Well, some people can eat all the poutine they want, and never gain weight, like me

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

JH that makes me crazy, eat poutine and gain no weight I hate you. Just kidding.

I am one who looks at holiday food and says I love every morsel and yet I always put on pounds. Cause I eat it. yum yum I love Christmas food every last thing. Every last morsel. From egg nog and rum to gravy and pumpkin pie with real whip cream. Home made short bread cookies. Oh God I love them. Ok Scully now you have seen me in person and we won't be divulge my beauty will you now??

Love Orangefatcat

or my weight

• els
    els

Yes it does make me mad, but it's a fact of my life. My husband and two kids are all 6 ft or more and all slim and they all eat anything they want constantly. It's not like I diet constantly, try that working at an Italian restaurant, but I do try to be careful and I am still overweight. It's very unfair. els

• JH
    JH

I think that at a certain age, people tend to gain weight no matter what they eat. I was always about at 130 pounds, and 5' 7 1/2", but since I reached 40 years old, I gained about 6 or 7 pounds so easily. So now I'm just ok at 137 pounds. I have little bones, so that makes the difference.

Edited by - jh on 1 December 2002 15:21:25

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

JH. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orangefatcat..

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

JH - ur way too thin babe if ur a dude and either way u sound like u are bragging... kind of rude... not everybody has a high metabolisim.

• Mary
    Mary

I try to watch what I eat but my eyes aren't quick enough.

• more2C
    more2C

It's not the numbers that matter. Muscle weighs more than fat. I'd rather be healthy than thin and always sick all the time.

I have reached a point in my life where I am content just the way I am! Finally!!!

more2C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit