I"m Getting too old for this!

by els 19 Replies latest jw friends

• els
    els

I just worked a 10 hr shift at the restaurant. Didn't even get a break and had to work by myself tonight. I am soooo tired and sore. Just a few years ago I could do this, no problem. Getting old sucks!
    On the other hand, I still make way better tips than the young girls do. els

• Beans
    Beans

I would bet you have larger cones then!

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• shera
    shera

Sounds like a rough nite to me,you deserve those tips.Have a nice hot,relaxing bath and have someone rub those feet of yours.I'm on my feet all day at work and I know what its like.

Take care

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    On the other hand, I still make way better tips than the young girls do.

you GO, girl!

• els
    els

Beans, We don't serve ice cream. els

• Brummie
    Brummie

Laughing loud at Beans...Whahahahaah

Well done els, do you have to share all the tips with other staff like they do in England?

Brummie

• Beans
    Beans

Do you serve mellons there? :)

• els
    els

Beans, No, but there are definately some nice ripe tomatoes.

Brummie, God no! I wouldn't work in a place where I had to pool my tips. I work way too hard for them. We do have to tip our bussers though but we only have them in the summer (tourist season). I tip them really well cause I want them to work hard for me.

That reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw once. "It's called tourist season, so why can't we shoot them?" els

• Brummie
    Brummie

"It's called tourist season, so why can't we shoot them?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This makes working the night shift less dull
    Brummie

• onacruse
    onacruse

Good Lord, Beans...get a room, rent a "movie," or sumpin. LOL

els, how I remember being able to work 16 hour days no prob, and pulling down 30-hr marathons here and there (in construction). Too bad I didn't save any of that money for the retirement I would never need because Armageddon was going to rescue me from Social Security.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit