are you naughty or nice?

by Incense_and_Peppermints 30 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

<-----look at that face!

I think it's obvious I am the spawn of satan

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    There's no two ways about it - you're really nice. You consider others before yourself and aren't afraid to stand up for people you care about. Relationships are important to you, and the friendships you have are for life.

Yeah!

Edited by - Vivamus on 1 December 2002 2:32:4

• noidea
    noidea

<----takes the quiz

Nevermind..I thought you were asking about a different kind of naughty.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Sometimes, it's kind of nice to be naughty

Lew W

• caligirl
    caligirl

Nice

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

The test was cheesy seeing how I ain't in school no more. Said I was nice. HA! Boy was it wrong.

Red... yes... yes it s.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

There was a test?

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

hehehe "spawn of statan" lol @ joann

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

Nice some parts of the day, I help the neighbors when I can, pick up garbage around the neighborhood. buy my family what they want and cook what they want.

naughty at least some time during the day.

on funniest videos a lady had put a rubber band around the sprayer in the kithen sink so when the person turned on the water they got sprayed. I did it to our middle son and recorded it. LOL

in the afternoon I let our neighbors dog (an expensive Vizula, sp?) in the house so when he finally noticed she wasn't around,calling for her I let her out. she's such a cute pup.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Me, so true:

You do the nice thing MOST of the time - even though sometimes you'd like to be a bit more selfish. Your friends know they can rely on you but you can be a little fickle so they don't always confide in you as much as they might want to.

"'> http://hamazaki.net/x/quiz/quiz2.html"

Katie (but, I'm NOT fickle!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit