I Am Home From Surgery....Hooray!!!

by Robdar 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Everybody,

My surgery is over and I am home. The doctor said that she has never seen anybody recover as quickly as I am. I am sure that all your prayers and well wishes are the reason why I am doing so well.

Kelpie,

Thank you for your kind thoughts and your get well thread. Your words are as sweet as you are.

Great big hugs and kisses to:

Not Interested, Ring, Willdabeerman, Jack2, LB, Lilacs, Athanasius, Xenawarrior, Pettygrudger, Searcher, Gopher, Bigboi, William Penwell, Mac, Riz, Ozziepost, Cassiline, Craig and Katie, Dakota Red, Vivamus, Matty, Shera, Ugg, Michael Collins, Mouthy, Joannadandy, Lauralisa and Brummie,

Thank you all for your well wishes. I am blessed by your friendship.

Love,

Robyn

• jack2
    jack2

Yesss! Way to go Robyn! Hugs and kisses as you recover. Take care!

• onacruse
    onacruse

WELL!!!! <<tapping foot>> It's about TIME you stopped playing around at the hospital and got home!!

Glad things went so well...

Craig & Katie

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Welcome Back!

Certainly we missed you and your posts. All the best for a speedy recovery!

• shera
    shera

Glad you are home and getting better.

Hugs to you too

• Satanus
    Satanus

Glad it was a success, and you are doing well.

SS

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Glad your healing so quickly, but but please, do get some rest.

Love ya girl, Shari

• Mum
    Mum

Good for you, Robyn. Take it easy for a while. Glad your recovery has been smooth!

Regards,

SandraC

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Robyn I am so glad that your surgery went well and your recovery is coming along quickly.

Its the power of positive thinking and knowing everyone cares so much for you.

All the best. Keep getting stronger because Christmas is just around the corner.

Love Orangefatcat.

• bigboi
    bigboi

More hugz for ya (((((((Robyn)))))). Glad to hear things are goin well for ya. Get well soon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit