A small victory

by acsot 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Mum
    Mum

Your mom sounds as though she's figured out most of the truth about "the trooth." I am glad she has you in her life to soften the blow of being in her golden years knowing she gave her life to an organization that cares nothing about her.

Bless you. I think you just need to be affirming and supportive and your mom will be just great.

Regards,

SandraC

• TR
    TR

Goddammit! This crap pisses me off!

I sure as hell hope somebody could pull off some type of scam to scam the WTS and get a crap load of money back, secretly distributing it to people like the old grammas and grampas that need it the most.

Just what the hell is the 'hovah society doing with the bucks? I wanna know! Any 'hovah distribution centers for the needy, let alone needy 'hovahs? Any food banks set up by the society? NO! Soup kitchens? Shelters? I swear to God those GB F***rs are gonna burn!

TR

• els
    els

Acsot, I am so happy for you! It is so encouraging that your mom is willing to have a conversation like that with you. Maybe, just maybe you can fade out and take your mom along with you. At least if the worst happens you will still have her. Keep up the good work. I should be able to be in chat on Tuesday. Talk to you soon, els

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit