Many thanks to Simon. This RC Commission is the 'magnum opus'

by Esse quam videri 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

This is when all the pieces of the puzzle come together. Many thanks to Simon for creating a forum which allows us to get a clear sense of what is happening. Without this forum I would still be wandering in the wilderness. I would be viewing this Royal Commission and not getting the import. Without all the comments, opinions and incite of the members on this forum I would be in a fog. [ I actually would not be viewing the proceedings because I would not be aware of them]

Everyone who has made a comment, asked a question, expressed an opinion has added a piece to the puzzle and helped me to put this picture together. This will be fodder for discussion for many, many months to come and we owe it to Simon and this conduit he has created which allows us to communicate. It allows us to get the true sense of what has happened in the Watchtower Society and speculate, with intelligence, where it will lead. Deep down it hurts that the members on this forum have a greater respect for truth than these, so called, spiritual leaders of the Watchtower Society, but truth has to win. This Royal Commission is showing us 'worldly people' digging and digging to get at the truth. It really is an amazing event to witness. Thanks to the internet and thanks to Simon.

Many, many thanks.

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Yes, thank you SOOOOOO much, Simon (along with all others)
  • Listener
    Listener
    In the jws own words, this is truly a historical event.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Now i know his name.................Thank you very much Simon. I really appreciate this forum and the freedom I found for one of the first times in my life.......

Thank you sincerely

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo
    Thanks to this forum and jwfacts: Eyes now wide open
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Dittos all!
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Agreed 100%. Simon I am very grateful to you indeed
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    The fact also that many questions, points and opinions are being sent to the Commission and then they are using them, the collective power of all exjws in show..
  • done4good
    done4good

An open discussion forum like this may get ugly at times, but this is how we come to the real truth of matters. If one is patient and allows themselves time to read, and eventually take part in the open discussion offered, the facts eventually manifest themselves. The RC is clearly an indicator of the social evolution that is taking in place in society in general in the information age, and it is largely because of open discussion forums like this that help make that possible.

Thank you Simon for having the foresight 15 years ago, (even as a JW then), to see that allowing for open discussion, and not stifling it, is the proper way to get to truth.

d4g

• oppostate
    oppostate

Hear, hear!

Simon deserves a good pint of beer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit