Have you preyed?

by username 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• username
    username

I thought I'd post something that breaks from the ongoing Australian slaughter house lol.

So let's pretend we are doing the new Thursday night item that has replaced local needs. How has Jehovah helped you? (Translated you should be effing thankfull to us 7 men!)

I remember the COBE was doing a talk and he said before the meeting he could not get his tie to work properly (tie) so he said a prayer to jehovah and hey presto his tie miraculously tied properly! Even back then when I was still a fully paid up member I was thinking WTF!!!

So let's have your crazy comments then. Let the fun begin :)

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    username: I thought I'd post something that breaks from the ongoing Australian slaughter house lol.

Lol. And here I clicked on the thread title because I thought that it must to be about the Australian slaughter house.

Have you preyed? Do you prey every night? Do you prey at the end of each meeting? Do you prey before each meal??

Aaccckkk....!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I preyed, Jehovah help me to deal with all the creditors that is bugging us.

Help them(creditors) to understand I'am doing your work, help me

to appreciate my meager income and the lifestyle of the GB. And please Jehovah

bring an end to this system of things because I can't take this sh---t any more.

In the name of the GB, Amen.

PS. Help me to appreciate the ministry, because no one give a flying F___ what we are saying.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I preyed that Samuel Herd could get a new Rolex watch and presto he did!
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i prayed for a ten inch penis

jehovah answered my prayer.

i now have a little guy that plays the piano.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    stan: good one.LOL
  • DJS
    DJS

I thought this OP was a play on words for the pedos in the congregations. "Prey" in US English means the natural practice or habit of predatory animals of hunting, killing, and eating other animals. If it means something else in the Queen's English, mea culpa/ignore.

"Pray" means to entreat, implore โ€”often used as a function word in introducing a question, request, or plea to a god.

It's a whole lot funnier with the first thought.

• Dagney
    Dagney
    (It's a tough room username...ask Snakes in the Tower.)
  • DJS
    DJS

Dagney,

If by "tough" you mean helping username to sharpen his game then I agree. That's what we all should be striving for.

• username
    username
    Hey DJS who knows this could be a play on words but I rather think I've made booboo! Before I posted this I was thinking is it pray or prey??? Serves me right for leaning on my own understanding I should have preyed - I mean prayed before posting this lol. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜บ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit