Grandchildren

by searcher 10 Replies latest jw friends

• searcher
    searcher

So hows about a Grandchildren pic thread ?

Here are my two.

Cameron and Savannah

searcher.

• acsot
    acsot

Totally cute !!

• kelpie
    kelpie

Well I dont have grandchildren yet but those two are soooooooooo cute....

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

This is my step-grandson Samuel. He is almost 17 months old. He is a little ladies man. He loves to flirt with the ladies. He has the bluest eyes youe have ever seen. I love him dearly.

Kay

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Searcher & KK-- adorable grandkids!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing them with us!!!

XW

• LB
    LB

Here is my grandaughter Madie with her mommy Michelle. They are spending the night tonight.

• alfie
    alfie

It would be a pleasure to show off my grandkids, but my daughter and son in law are reluctant to have me post their pics as they are a little reluctant to come out of the closet yet. However, as soon as I can convince them that they needn't worry about exposure, my little darlings mugs will be up for all the world to see, as will mine. Brace yourselves!!

alfie

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

I'll get back to you in June on this one. My daughter just recently told me I'm going to be a Grandma for the very first time:) Baby's coming in June sometime. I'm so excited,I went out and bought him/her a tiny little stocking (daughter says its a girl-we'll see. Out of five, I was only wrong one time on my guesses).

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Oh yes, to all you other Grandparents who posted, thanks and what beautiful grandbabies:)

• searcher
    searcher

Thanks for posting/replying/looking, every age they get seems the most adorable doesnt it ?

searcher.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit