DENMARK TV - JW CHILD ABUSE SHOW TRANCRIPT - HUGE!

by hawkaw 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• justhuman
    justhuman

That was a very shocking story

Unfortunately WTS has created monsters. Many of the male Witnesses are violent, and this comes from the WT society's dogma. I remember many times that I was beaten by my father in the Kindomn Hall, because I wasn't sitting quite in my seat. How can an 8 year kid seat for 2 hours in teh boring meetings of the WTS. And when I grew up I noticed that most witness parents they were beating their children in the kindom hall.

I used to be the same like the other witnesses when I grow and have my own children. That was before I proceed to leave from the Org. My life has changed and my behaviour towards my children and the other people.

I have started to have peace on mind specially when you know that a loving God will not kill 6 billion humans and keep alive only the witnesses.

We pray that God will give peace to the vistims of the WTS and the countown of the WTS has begin

God bless you

• justhuman
    justhuman

It was a very shocking story

Most of the JW are violent people due to the WTS teaachings. I remember when I was a kid 8 years old been beaten from my dad at the kindomn hall because I wasn't seating very quiet. And my friends at my age they were also getting beaten too. Actually JW parent's use the kindomn hall as a place for discipline against their children.

Unfortunately when I grow up I used the same technics for my child. I only thank God that I'm no longer part of this abuse cult. And my new child will grow in freedomn in Christ. I have become a better man now showing love and kindness to everyone. I love my children and I'm glad that Jesus has show me He's love.

I only pray for those victims that God will give them peace on mind, and if we all fight we can bring down the Tower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit